“The best Best Western ever!”

Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My daughter and I take a mother/daughter trip every year. This year was our "Elivs Presley" trip. Upon arriving at BW, we fell in love! It was beautiful on the outside (restaurants were within walking distance) - then found out it was 100% smoke free! The lobby was fresh and clean and the employees were happy and very helpful (we had a mishap with hotels.com and our reservations). The room was beautiful and very clean! I would highly recommend this hotel over any others in Tupelo! If we ever get another opportunity to go to Tupelo, this will definitely be our hotel of choice! Thanks to all that helped us!!!!!

Room Tip: Only tip is that we stayed in a one bedroom and it was very roomy and comfortable. The fact that the...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth G

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Got in to Tupelo late at night and found this hotel from Trip Advisor. Very good recommendations from others. I was greeted by a very friendly individual, and she got me into a room, and got me signed up for their Rewards card and credited the stay. All very easy. Good breakfast. Convenient to a Chili's for a couple of tired, hungry travelers. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjrtigger
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stay in about 3 different hotels a month, this is by far the best i have stayed in. I travel all the time for buisness, and have a budget to go by, and this hotel fits it. I usually go for Hampton Inns but was told about this hotel, and the price was better than Hampton. Everything about this hotel is great, Friendly staff, great room, 37 in flat screen! Bed is very comfortable, the location is a big plus. I walked to eat everynight, and even to catch a movie one night.... I look forward to working in Tupelo because of this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank chase s
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We had only one evening to spend in Tupelo on the way to Atlanta. Frankly, we were surprised by the Best Western Tupelo Inn and Suites. It is absolutely one of the nicest, cleanest, most beautifully appointed motels we have ever experienced. The staff gives meaning to "Southern Hospitality." We will definitely plan to stay here when in this area again. In fact, we may just plan a trip around the Best Western Tupelo Inn and Suites. It is worth the trip.

Room Tip: At first we were worried that our room was near the elevator, which is often noisy. Not so. Very q...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Vance99TulsaOK
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This hotel is new and provided a wonderful stay on my long trip with children. The breakfast staff and staff in general are delightful. The rooms are clean and comfortable and spacious. I got this hotel on a bidding sight for a nice discount, but this actually one I would have paid full price for if I had know. How nice it was!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank FavoriteRocketship
Doug W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thanks for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you again soon.