“This is a great place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
king size bed with a bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
roxannean...
“This is a great place to stay!”
Reviewed 19 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Dror Ashuah, owner of Zoe Rentals, was upfront and honest about his property. He cautions potential customers if one wants a fine, fancy hotel room, this isn't the place for them. He advertises the upstairs apartment is not fancy, but it is clean, comfortable and affordable. We found this to be true. He said The Arbus apartment is located in a century-old building on Hanover Street in Boston's Little Italy and we'd literally be steps away from the Freedom Trail, the Old North Church, a number of fine restaurants, and well within walking distance to the whole of Boston. Again, we found this to be true. The Haymarket Station is a nice walk down Hanover Street, so taking transit to Harvard, Back Bay and further destinations is easy. My husband and I visited Boston, May 9 - 13, 2012, with our 12 year old granddaughter. We loved being able to "go home" after a day of sight-seeing. And we enjoyed having so many choices of good places to eat so close to "home," with no parking hassles, and no waiting for the bus. Regarding our reservation experience, there were no problems. Mr. Ashuah responded to me immediately, via email, confirming our reservation, with further instructions regarding our payment. The whole process was easy, and there were no hidden costs. Key pick-up was a cinch! It was right downstairs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We liked best the location, the cost, and the home-like feel of the apartment.
Liked least: I can't say we felt there was anything to like 'least' about our stay at 435 Hanover St.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Illinois

Tx
Reviewed 27 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing