1,609 results
All reviews atrium room quincy market state street faneuil hall exposed brick great location the north end black rose no window aquarium stop freedom trail city view blue line boutique hotel stereo system dvd player long wharf
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Let me be clear, I would stay here again, location handy to subway and staff friendly. BUT, room on front of building was very noisy, light in bathroom stayed burnt out for all 3 days and 1 of 2 elevators was broken the entire 4 days.

Nice but could be better

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Jeff K, Director of Sales at Harborside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for your review. This sounds like we could have done better. Please get in touch with me so we can have you back and show you what we are all about. We are better than this!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The Harborside Inn is really quite a gem of a find in a very convenient location near downtown Boston. Located directly on a T stop, it provides easy access to the city as well as being just a 15 minute drive to the airport. It is located in what kinda feels like a neat little historic district with access to the Aquarium and multiple coffee spots and restaurants.
The hotel itself is a kind of modern chic that would appeal particularly to the mid-30s jet-set crowd, but would be suitable and comfortable for almost anyone. The rooms are clean, neat, and tastefully decorated. The rooms don’t quite feel like a stuffy hotel room but rather have a nice ambience that makes one feel more at home. The room even had comfortable, stylish chairs around a table where one, or two, could have breakfast, coffee, or get some work done.
The bathrooms and showers are equally high-quality, clean, and chic in a modern sense of the word. No white porcelain tubs here - rather nice glass doors enclosing a nice tile shower.
I honestly wished I could spend more time in this room.
While the hallways are narrow and tight, they have made the effort to make it less claustrophobic by providing cutaways overlooking the lobby - a nice touch.
This hotel is certainly on my shortlist of hotels to return to whenever I get the opportunity.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lara H
Jeff K, Director of Sales at Harborside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for this great review! We are so excited you found us...and that you'll be returning soon. Please reach out to me so we can do something special on your next trip.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel located in the very heart of Boston.
Close to public transportation,attractions,restaurants.
Parking only two minutes walk.
The best way to pay for parking online (75 Street parking)
Modern bath and room with view(we had)
Also ,You can find everything what you need in the room.
Only disappointment is wi-fi.
In the center of Boston WiFi should be better.
Anyway ,It is my hotel for Next stop in Boston.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter K

Thank you for your review! I am glad we will see you the next time you come to Boston. I'd be happy to work with you to make your next trip an even better one so we can earn that 5 out of 5 the next time. Give me a call at 617-723-7500

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Nice boutique hotel, easy to get to from the airport, took the subway and it’s right on the Blue Line. Walking distance to the wharf and the ferries. Reception was quick, easy and the staff was very helpful. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charmy2013
Jeff K, Director of Sales at Harborside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you for this great review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is centrally located in the heart of downtown. It wasn't noisy at all. The subway was near by if needed. A 7-11 was within walking distance of the hotel. I felt safe. Room was small, but included all that we needed: bed, table, fridge, and a bathroom. (no microwave or gym) I would definitely recommend this hotel. Staff was very kind and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Randi S
Jeff K, Director of Sales at Harborside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Harborside Inn again in the very near future!