8,908 results
All reviews boston cream pie freedom trail last hurrah parker house rolls select guest jfk proposed to jackie great location historical hotel rooms are small deluxe room an older hotel historic boston within walking distance quincy market central location faneuil hall the north end
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staying at the Parker House for 4 days. The location of the hotel is excellent. Right in the middle of Freedom Trail, easy access to all the possibilities. I was helped with my luggage and a fantastic check in with the clerk searching for my membership to the reward programme. The room had charm and was small as was to be partially expected. I was given a disabled room and really should have asked if there was another room. No issues with smallness but it was the lowness of towel rails and no vanity that were at issue. I am sure had I asked, if another room had been available I would have been given it. Lovely meal in the Parker Restaurant, excellent service, food quality and ambiance. A good meal also in the Parker Bar. The concierge, Joseph is such an asset to the hotel and the traveller. He match suggestions to my interests and they were fantastic. He even ordered a taxi for me for my very early departure. I had a wonderful time in this beautiful and historic hotel. Thank you.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We agree with you that Joseph is a great concierge and we couldn't be happier than to have him on our team. We'll be sure to share your review with him.....many thanks for posting it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Extremely small bathrooms with no counter space and old tubs. No extra blankets. A lot of road noise. Terrible service from the minute we got there until we left. Good location, but busy street. The buffet was the same everyday with terrible service.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed a two night stay at the Omni! Very spacious suite with comfortable beds and great location to walk to Freedom Trail and historic spots and restaurants. Dined at the Parker House one evenign - very delicious meal with excellent service! Will stay here again when in town!

Room Tip: Suite is best for spacious room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for giving us the "heads up" that you'll be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Room was prepaid by my company with a corporate card. On arrival, I was asked for a card to cover incidentals, which is of course standard; however the entire accommodation charge was placed on this card. Attempts to have this fixed in person & by email have so far failed.

On checkin, was directed to the wrong room - so had to return to lobby for reissue of card.

Room not serviced at all during stay.

Just appalling!!

Stayed: October 2018

We're very sorry that things did not go smoothly for you during your stay and will be sure to follow up immediately to make things right....appreciate the feedback from you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love the Omni Parker House. We have stayed many times and always a good experience. The rooms are a little small, but it is a hotel with a lot of history. The rooms are always clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family