Eliot Hotel(Boston)
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 424/night.

USD 361
USD 320
InterContinental
USD 194
USD 181
Doubletree.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

USD 280
USD 262
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 396/night.

USD 305
USD 264
USD 360
USD 276
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 319/night.

USD 214
USD 205
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 268/night.

USD 308
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 380/night.

USD 350
USD 291
Fairmont.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 399/night.

USD 342
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 349/night.

8,693 results
All reviewsboston cream piefreedom traillast hurrahparker house rollsselect guestjfk proposed to jackiegreat locationhistorical hotelrooms are smallan older hoteldeluxe roomwithin walking distancehistoric bostonquincy marketcentral locationfaneuil hallthe north end
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A lovely hotel with lovely staff. The rooms are small but they are very cosy and comfortable. A stunning entrance and well trained staff at hand. I will definitely be staying here again as it is in a prime position and has all the comforts and benefits of a well run hotel. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

And we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Omni Parker House is a beautiful old hotel that has been very well kept up. The lobby, restaurant and bars have the classic old Boston look. The rooms are on the smaller side, which is not unusual from an older city hotel. However, the rooms were in great shape and bed was very comfortable. The location is perfect for touring Boston near the Common, Faneuil Hall, Freedom Trail, restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Like so many of our guests, you seem to appreciate our history and great location. Thanks for letting us know....and for your business!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Service was excellent and you couldn’t ask for a better location along the Freedom Trail. We had a very comfortable room with a king bed and no complaints on the room or housekeeping service. This is not a discount hotel and there are no corners cut in atmosphere and service. Door men are ready to call you a cab as you exit or provide directions to the sites.
Make sure you try the original Boston Cream Pie invented here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I don’t often leave reviews of hotels, but after my stay I think this hotel deserves my praise. I've been to several upscale/luxury hotels before, but all of them were modern and contemporary. This was my first experience staying at a 19th-century establishment, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I do really appreciate how this hotel has kept true to its old-world charm and character. Their location is ideal for any visitor, within walking distance from many of Boston’s historical landmarks and attractions. On top of that, the rooms were clean and well-kept, the beds were very comfortable, and the service was nothing short of exceptional. The hotel staff made sure I felt welcomed and accommodated for. My only minor hiccup was when my door lock wouldn’t open with my room key immediately after checking in on my first night. The staff was very prompt to fixing the issue and even offered complimentary breakfast vouchers for the trouble, although I didn’t mind the wait (it took less than 5 minutes to fix the lock and finally get me in). I would recommend this place to anyone who prefers to stay within an arm’s reach of local attractions as well as experience timeless luxury and hospitality without paying an arm and a leg.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

WOW, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you experienced what we here at the hotel believe makes us an ideal place to stay when visiting Boston! We're proud of our history, location and great associates, all of whom strive to make each and every one of our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. We'll be sure to share your kind remarks with our team and hope to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It is a fine hotel, on a great location near the Common, with a sumptuous lobby and ceilings. The rooms need some updating. If you are a couple make sure to ask for double occupancy or you’ll end up with a bathroom made for children. Desk staff needs training or credit card transactions, though lobby attendants are exceptionally helpful. My favorite was Jorge. What a pro.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Antonio C

Jorge is just one of our long-tenured staff members and we'll be sure to let him know you were pleased with his efforts!