USD 330
USD 293
InterContinental
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 350/night.

USD 231
Hilton.com
USD 234
USD 213
Doubletree.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

USD 392
USD 349
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 406/night.

USD 280
USD 242
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 352/night.

USD 331
USD 314
USD 350
USD 320
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 356/night.

USD 436
USD 357
Fairmont.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 406/night.

USD 562
USD 532
USD 405
Hotelpower.com
8,699 results
All reviewsboston cream piefreedom traillast hurrahparker house rollsselect guestjfk proposed to jackiegreat locationhistorical hotelrooms are smallan older hoteldeluxe roomwithin walking distancehistoric bostonquincy marketcentral locationfaneuil hallthe north end
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My son and I stayed for just one night. He and I both loved it. We won't stay anywhere else. He was hoping to be haunted but we were not. Which I was quite happy about. I have stayed at this hotel many times for business as well. Always feel welcome.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks for letting us know that both you and your son enjoyed your stay with us.....maybe he'll see something unusual on your visit!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A lovely hotel with lovely staff. The rooms are small but they are very cosy and comfortable. A stunning entrance and well trained staff at hand. I will definitely be staying here again as it is in a prime position and has all the comforts and benefits of a well run hotel. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

And we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Omni Parker House is a beautiful old hotel that has been very well kept up. The lobby, restaurant and bars have the classic old Boston look. The rooms are on the smaller side, which is not unusual from an older city hotel. However, the rooms were in great shape and bed was very comfortable. The location is perfect for touring Boston near the Common, Faneuil Hall, Freedom Trail, restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Like so many of our guests, you seem to appreciate our history and great location. Thanks for letting us know....and for your business!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Service was excellent and you couldn’t ask for a better location along the Freedom Trail. We had a very comfortable room with a king bed and no complaints on the room or housekeeping service. This is not a discount hotel and there are no corners cut in atmosphere and service. Door men are ready to call you a cab as you exit or provide directions to the sites.
Make sure you try the original Boston Cream Pie invented here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I don’t often leave reviews of hotels, but after my stay I think this hotel deserves my praise. I've been to several upscale/luxury hotels before, but all of them were modern and contemporary. This was my first experience staying at a 19th-century establishment, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I do really appreciate how this hotel has kept true to its old-world charm and character. Their location is ideal for any visitor, within walking distance from many of Boston’s historical landmarks and attractions. On top of that, the rooms were clean and well-kept, the beds were very comfortable, and the service was nothing short of exceptional. The hotel staff made sure I felt welcomed and accommodated for. My only minor hiccup was when my door lock wouldn’t open with my room key immediately after checking in on my first night. The staff was very prompt to fixing the issue and even offered complimentary breakfast vouchers for the trouble, although I didn’t mind the wait (it took less than 5 minutes to fix the lock and finally get me in). I would recommend this place to anyone who prefers to stay within an arm’s reach of local attractions as well as experience timeless luxury and hospitality without paying an arm and a leg.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniPH55, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Parker House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

WOW, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you experienced what we here at the hotel believe makes us an ideal place to stay when visiting Boston! We're proud of our history, location and great associates, all of whom strive to make each and every one of our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. We'll be sure to share your kind remarks with our team and hope to have you back with us soon!