“Great!”
Review of Serafina

Serafina
Reserve with OpenTable
Serafina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #669 of 3,453 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After learning there was a location in Boston while eating at the San Juan location, we knew we had to try it. The linguine with clams was delicious, and I would highly recommend. It was a Wednesday night when we ate there, yet the place was packed! The people who eat here are mostly those who work Downtown, but it probably has a different vibe on the weekends.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Weather you want an after work drink and watch sports at the bar, or a nice friently meal, Serafina is a great choice. More pasta then meat, try their flatbreads with a side salad. They will even split the salad for you if you want to share. Many restaurants don't do that so I was happily pleased when they did that for me and my friend. Terrific wait staff!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I had a business dinner here in February 2018. I had spinach ricotta ravioli and an apple tart for dessert. The food and service were excellent.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Great staff and good atmosphere
..average Italian food in the northeast of the US (so no that good..)

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Went with a friend for lunch and everything was delicious, the staff are very attentive and we had no issues of any kind. I've been a few times and have never been disappointed.