“DONT PARK ACROSS THE STREET!”
Review of Lulu's Allston

Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Allston / Brighton
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Was in there about an hour, awesome beer selection and excellent service! Had my car towed by Brighton tow... great spot, be careful where you park, could increase the cost of a good time!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This is a small bar with many TVs on sports station but it’s comfortable and the noise level isn’t too bad. It has good upscale bar food with a younger clientele

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

And Lulus warmed us up with lovely comforting food! Arrived from the UK to a cold wet Boston in May. Lulus was extremely busy for a Sunday evening, but service was prompt and friendly. Meatloaf was perfect. As was my daughters chicken pie. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

As a regular customer of Lulu’s (usually 1x a month) there is nothing more enjoyable than a bowl of White Trash Hash. Today I opted for the more traditional eggs benny and my date had the WTH. Everything from the service to the food was phenomenal as always.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My daughters go to place who lives near by. She brought us for Sunday brunch. Great menu selection and very good food. Extremely busy place. Prices are a bit high in my opinion for brunch but otherwise a great place which we would definitely return to. One negative was the Bloody Mary. A bit thin and watery and not much spice. I think that could be much better but the other drinks were well received.

Been to Lulu's Allston? Share your experiences!