1,543 results
All reviews silver line convention center legal harborside legal test kitchen nice hotel boston waterfront legal seafood the concierge lounge south station world trade center logan airport within walking distance a short cab ride attending a conference lobby bar water view business hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was lovely, located right by the waterfront and walking distance to great restaurants, parks, the Seaport and the Boston Convention Center and World Trade Center. The staff was helpful and accommodating.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the water
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Linda K,

Thank you for choosing Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel and for the kind review. We appreciate you mentioning how much you enjoyed our stellar location. We are ideally located in Seaport District's waterfront, an energetic hub of commerce, dining, and entertainment. Thanks again for the feedback, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We needed a place near the water to walk to event at The Exchange on the pier, this location was perfect. Very nice front desk, upgraded to top floor with beautiful views of the seaport area. Room was large with king bed and couch and desk, plenty of room. Great shower, soft bed and pillows, all I need. Really short trip so had no meals here to talk about. Will be back for longer trip soon.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear kevinlashburn,

Thank you for sharing about your stay! We appreciate the generous remarks and are glad you could discover the luxury, convenience, and comfort of Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. We understand the importance of the details that make up a great stay and are happy knowing our convenient location and well-appointed accommodation enhanced your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I truly loved my stay at the Renaissance Waterfront, it is one of my best hotel stays in a long time. When I travel for business I am looking for good rates, easy access to my meetings, events and good food. I found all of this and more during my visit to Boston.

The Renaissance Waterfront is walking distance to the convention center, directly across from the wharf, close to shopping and restaurants. Easy access to the airport, commuter train and easy for lyft and uber drivers to pick you up.

The hotel also has an onsite restaurant which I highly recommend not leaving until you try that delicious clam chowder soup. They have great sandwiches and delicious fish too. Well, I tried several dishes and everything was very tasty.

Reception counter, house keeping, ropm service and easy use of the business center. Everything was really great and I would highly recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Cherished T,

Thank you for sharing the details of your stay at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. We are so glad to know our service and amenities met most of your expectations and that you also loved our fabulous location. Thank you again for recommending us, we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are back here.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I really like the Renaissance Hotel group. They carry Aveda products (soap, shampoo...). I really like this hotel. It is convenient to the airport hand convention center. The front desk is efficient. The concierge, bar staff, other employees, are always professional, outgoing, helpful and overall friendly.
The housekeeping staff make sure the rooms are in “tip top” shape for every guest.
Thanks for making my stays at the renaissance great.
I hope you enjoy yours.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear TravelinTodd,

Thank you for sharing the specifics of your stay! We appreciate the generous remarks and are glad you enjoyed your time at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. We understand the importance of the details that make up a great experience and are happy knowing our convenient location and attentive service enhanced your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located near the waterfront. It’s only a few short blocks to shops and restaurants. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The staff friendly and helpful. There is a restaurant on site but a short walk will give you more options for your money.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear lscraft1965,

Thank you for sharing about your stay! We appreciate the generous remarks and are glad you could discover the luxury, convenience, and comfort of Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. We understand the importance of the details that make up a great experience and are happy knowing our courteous service and fabulous location enhanced your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!