3,167 results
All reviews record player rock and roll fenway park house of blues vinyl records music theme themed hotel fun hotel coolest hotel front desk cool hotel cool vibe heated pool red sox game unique hotel free bottled water no elevator
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

NOISY ROOMS! We stayed on the second floor, the noise of the power generators on the roof is unbearable (you can hear it everywhere!). First night we couldn't sleep due to the relentless generator noise in the room -the guy at reception told us the noise would stop during the might, it didn't-, were transferred to a different room the second night and the noise -although a bit less noticeable- was still there. This is not a boutique hotel; it is not that central -a 10 min walk to the nearest subway station, then five stops to downtown. The breakfast is mediocre. Definitely overpriced for what you get.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Taleye
Paul L, General Manager at The Verb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Our sincerest apologies for your issues and thank you so much for your feedback. We want all our guests to feel like a Rock Star - part of that includes getting your rest. Providing our guests with a pitch perfect stay is our main intention here at the Verb and we're truly sorry that you had anything less than the 5-star stay you deserved. Please feel free to call me directly at (410)-977-1989.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Really quirky hotel, exceptionally friendly staff who are willing to help in any way they can. Fantastic location for the Red Sox stadium and Boston Children's Hospital/Beth Israel as within walking distance (~15 mins). The only negatives were the WiFi (slow during peak times) and noise at night as a bar is attached so I would advise choosing a room overlooking Fenway Park as opposed to the pool and bringing ear plugs. I would 100% stay again next time I am in Boston.

Room tip: Choose a room overlooking Fenway Park for a quieter night.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul L, General Manager at The Verb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hey MS_RBirch! Our team is so happy to hear that enjoyed our rock and roll themed hotel and got excellent service from our dedicated staff. We apologize about the WiFi being slow during our peak times and the noise coming from the bar! Feel free to give us shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had an amazing experience at the The Verb hotel. One of kind place with friendly, excellent service and extreme clean facilities. The hotel is a destination all to itself. It is a boutique hotel with a cool vibe and classic rock and roll feel. There is a turn table in every room and free vinyls to borrow. The best part was swimming in 30 degree weather in there outside heated pool! The pool was like a hot tub, set at about 90 degrees. My family and I had so much fun as flurries were in the air and we were in our bathing suits. They give you free grab and go breakfast, free water bottles. My kids loved the colorful look of the hotel, the free old school pac man and video games, and we were right across the street from Fenway park. We could see it from our window. Rooms again, clean and updated, plenty of towels, and roomy accommodations. Great place and great staff! We can't wait to go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hey Susanne F! Glad to here you enjoyed an authentic rock and roll experience, from the record players to the outdoor heated pool. We appreciate the positive feedback and hope that you come back soon! Hopefully next time it will be a little warmer then 30 degrees! Feel free to give us shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I wasn't happy that my room had been changed without notifying me, but I was super pleased and impressed that Suzie from the front desk quickly figured out a solution. The rooms were nice and the hotel is in an awesome neighborhood. Lots of great restaurants, bars, etc.

Room tip: Double check that you still have your room and that you haven't been moved around before getting there. I reserved something that I ultimately did not get and even though Suzie was super helpful in finding a solution I was a) bummed that no one emailed me or called me to tell me I'd been moved b) late for a meeting with a client due in part to the shuffling around.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul L, General Manager at The Verb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We're happy our attentive staff was able to fix the issue for you, but do apologize for any switch that may have occurred. We'll be sure to discuss with our staff to make sure we don't have issues like that in the future. Thanks, sarahjomeister, for rockin' out with us and learning about the #VerbVibe experience! When you get the urge to dance back down, feel free to give us shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Boston's hippest hotel is The Verb! As soon as we entered the lobby, we knew that we were in for a cool treat! It's like stepping into a rock and roll museum. Every detail is perfected to allow visitors to feel like you are traveling back in time to the rock and roll era. Turntables and records in each room! More to choose from in the lobby! Fun!

Room tip: Ask for a room away from garbage dumpsters. The trucks come early in the am.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hey Joaninnova! Im glad to here you enjoyed your time traveling experience at the Verb. We appreciate the feedback and are stoked to hear that you enjoyed an authentic rock and roll experience! Next time feel free to bring your own records if you would like! When you get the urge to dance back down, feel free to give us shout at 617-566-4500 or Producers@theverbhotel.com to book direct and verify our guaranteed lowest rates!