“recommend the casual concerts”

Boston Symphony Orchestra
Ranked #1 of 49 Concerts & Shows in Boston
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I would recommend any of the concerts here as the acoustics is out of this world, and just being in the hall is an experience as you are surrounded by so much history. Stumbled upon the casual concert this time, and didn't realize this concert was a bit shorter than usual (which means I could get home at a decent hour), casual, with free food before and after the show and a drinks coupon. The atmosphere was relaxed and fun. Really enjoyed myself. Highly recommend.

All reviews
"excitement"
"ma"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 15 July 2017

When you plan to visit Boston, I really recommend you to book a concert ticket of Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO). This historical orchestra makes consistent and plentiful music. Boston Symphony Hall, the concert hall of BSO, is located in middle of Boston and easy to arrive via T (subway). Also, they hold Tanglewood festival every year - today was that day!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Always I feel festive going into this building and as I love the classical music somuch, i adore it.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Attended an interesting performance: the movie Jaws was playing on the wide screen while the orchestra provided the background music.
Beautiful hall.
Great orchestra.
Attended the performance with 25 seniors as part of a Road Scholar program in Boston.
One major disappointment: there were plenty of ushers available but we were directed into the wrong entrance and had to find our own seats. Much different from our experiences in Cleveland where an usher would lead us to our seat(s).