Open today: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Longtime Subscriber Always moved, inspired

Experiencing this exquisite orchestra in person renews my spirit, stirs my imagination, and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
charlesstreetinn
Boston, Ma
BSO Children's Concert Fantastic!

Want something fun to do with your children of any age (that will sit in a chair and likes music... read more

Reviewed 26 January 2018
xplorermom
Boston, Massachusetts

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Boston
from USD 9.95
More Info
from USD 46.20
More Info
All reviews classical music concert hall musical experience violin concerto holiday music keith lockhart conductor acoustics stage tickets audience movie excitement ma
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Always I feel festive going into this building and as I love the classical music somuch, i adore it.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Attended an interesting performance: the movie Jaws was playing on the wide screen while the orchestra provided the background music.
Beautiful hall.
Great orchestra.
Attended the performance with 25 seniors as part of a Road Scholar program in Boston.
One major disappointment: there were plenty of ushers available but we were directed into the wrong entrance and had to find our own seats. Much different from our experiences in Cleveland where an usher would lead us to our seat(s).

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This was my first time here and I hope to return soon. The orchestra was absolutely amazing. The group "Arrival from Sweden" was there with them and the music of ABBA was excellent. What a super Mother's Day treat I had. You must get here.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

One of the world's great orchestras which usually has great visiting performers and is wonderful on its own.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We have been looking forward to hearing this famous orchestra live in its home venue and were not disappointed.

The famed sound heard so often at home on CD had the extra hair-raising dimension live and the old slightly creaky seats added much to the atmosphere.

Truly memorable.