“One of the best orchestra you can meet in Eastern America”

Boston Symphony Orchestra
Ranked #4 of 47 Concerts & Shows in Boston
Reviewed 15 July 2017

When you plan to visit Boston, I really recommend you to book a concert ticket of Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO). This historical orchestra makes consistent and plentiful music. Boston Symphony Hall, the concert hall of BSO, is located in middle of Boston and easy to arrive via T (subway). Also, they hold Tanglewood festival every year - today was that day!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Always I feel festive going into this building and as I love the classical music somuch, i adore it.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Attended an interesting performance: the movie Jaws was playing on the wide screen while the orchestra provided the background music.
Beautiful hall.
Great orchestra.
Attended the performance with 25 seniors as part of a Road Scholar program in Boston.
One major disappointment: there were plenty of ushers available but we were directed into the wrong entrance and had to find our own seats. Much different from our experiences in Cleveland where an usher would lead us to our seat(s).

Reviewed 30 May 2017

This was my first time here and I hope to return soon. The orchestra was absolutely amazing. The group "Arrival from Sweden" was there with them and the music of ABBA was excellent. What a super Mother's Day treat I had. You must get here.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

One of the world's great orchestras which usually has great visiting performers and is wonderful on its own.