“Best Burger and Fries - Fast Food Chain”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #518 of 3,585 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Five Guys is a "must-do" if you're somewhere at the east coast of the United States or at some of the Locations on the west coast.

Everything is always fresh. No frozen meat no frozen fries.

1 Step:
Choose a "little" burger for one patty or a regular on for two patties, you can add as much patties as you like.

2 Step:
Choose whatever you like on your burger, it's all the same price

3 Step:
little fries or any other size, Cajun fries or spices on the side.

4 Step:
Grab some peanuts while waiting.

5 Step and most important:
ENJOY THE AWESOME BURGER AND FIES ;)

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We were walking near Macy's Boston when my daughter insisted we try Five Burgers. She said it was famous. Sure enough there was a big queue and very few places to sit. What I liked was you could help yourselves to peanuts while you're waiting. The floor was rather slippery (I was wearing tennis shoes mind you) so I tiptoed carefully and waited while they got the order. I had asked for a cheeseburger. I took my first bite and all I saw was lettuce, cheese, mushrooms, etc. I wasn't expecting mushrooms; my daughter assured me all of them had mushrooms. I took another bite. Still no meat. I decided to open it and lo and behold, they had forgotten the patty! Needless to say, I had to wait till they made a new party.
I took my first bite. The meat was good. But guess what! Turns out they put too patties! I was so hungry; I ate it. But I felt so guilty. That must have at least a thousand calories! Not something for someone on a diet! I wish they would indicate the number of calories so people can decide what to eat.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

First time at FG, and for being a fast casual restaurant chain this is burger (and fries) heaven. Crowded place, but service was prompt and the food was superb.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

You get lots of food here... lots! It is a little pricey but good. Better than other fast food joints in the area.

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Came in here our first night in Boston to get a quick bite,
I've never been to a five guys so didn't know what to expect,

You walk in and the menus on the wall your greeted then need to make your mind up of what you want and quickly.

We ordered food and a shake each
You then wait and your order number get shouted out across the restaurant

The food was just average nothing special the chips/fries where not anything special same with the burgers.

For $15 each it would be my first choice next time.

Even though the peanut butter milk shake was very nice.