“Order the Mango Curry. You'll thank me. ”
Review of Wonder Spice Cafe

Wonder Spice Cafe
Ranked #1,097 of 3,426 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jamaica Plain
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We visit Jamaica Plain every July for about a week and Wonder Spice is an annual tradition. I have yet to find a restaurant where I live that serves Mango Curry. We love the tofu or shrimp. And definitely over brown rice. Yum!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I came to Boston with my girlfriend for Memorial Day weekend and we tried this restaurant for regular dinner.

The place is small and quiet, the service was good. Waitress was attentive. I tried the seafood noodles and this dish was very good. I also tried my girlfriend's dish that was the curry chicken, that was also good.

The prices are reasonable and the portions were generous to me. We ate well and actually had to have a bag for the leftovers.

To me this place it's worth it.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

I am so sorry to say it, but after hearing so many great things about Wonder Spice, i've tried it twice now and will never return. The first time my food was cold and the chicken really tasted awful/bad. I sent it back and got another noodle dish that was OK. Today i tried again with my whole family and every meal was yucky. Bland, tasteless, rubber chicken, vegetables with no seasoning, cold... i would have been better off with a frozen dinner.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Early dinner Thursday proved disapointing
4 people total in resteraunt, food was cold as ice, pad thia hot in the center. Pic looks ok but tasteless cold food.
Windows, tables , floor dingy. Restroom atrocious.
We are in area frequently now , and would not return

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

I visited Wonder Spice two weeks ago with my brother and his wife. I ordered salmon choo chi, which arrived at the table about 10 minutes after my sister-in-law's meal. It was quite good, and the portion was generous, but the fact that our three plates arrived sequentially detracted from our meal together. My brother ordered gingered scallops and was generally pleased. (There were unexpectedly large slivers of ginger in the dish.) Not bad, but nothing to rave about. The waitress was courteous, but seemed to be overextended.