“Great food, great price”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #807 of 3,585 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: At Wendy's in Boston, MA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Boston, MA hours, get Wendy's coupons and order online to customize your food, pay online and skip the line. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Ate here one night, loved it. Having never been to a Wendy's previously we weren't sure what to expect. It was great, variety of drinks, variety of food options. Tasted great.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This was the choice of the kids in our party for lunch on a hot day in July. Orders are taken on the ground floor. There is a small amount of seating downstairs. There is more seating upstairs. A code is needed to access the restrooms. The food and drinks were good and as ordered.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I only can repeat it. I LOVE Wendy's! It's my favorite Burger Restaurant! Anytime we're in the US we're going several times to Wendy's! It's a must do! ;-)

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Food was FAST, and therefore very "fast-food-ish." Not stellar, but good. The service was GREAT. There was a mistake in my order, they apologized and gave me a free drink. Thanks to the hardworking staff! You made my day!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I ordered the Chicken sandwich and a baked potato when I needed to run back to my room for a conference call. The employees got my order right. The place can get a bit crowded at lunch and there are usually people panhandling on the street but the food was fine and I'd recommend it if you're in a hurry.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!