“Quick Lunch before BC Visit”
Review of El Pelon Taqueria

El Pelon Taqueria
Ranked #672 of 3,264 Restaurants in Boston
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 April 2016

My two teenage daughters and I were looking for a quick lunch before a BC college visit. We found El Pelon and were not disappointed. I had chicken tacos and my younger daughter had steak tacos. Each dish was $4 and it was fresh and delicious. My older daughter had a chicken burrito that was delicious. She loved it. I loved the portion, the pickled cucumbers and the tenderness of the chicken. The tortillas were excellent (although they fell apart), too. The price was great and service was quick.

There are newer reviews for El Pelon Taqueria

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I was told to visit El Pelon by my roommate and man was she right! I recommend getting the Carne Asada Burrito with their hot sauce!

Their chips and guacamole are also amazing and you know it is fresh since you see the cooks at the grill making it for you.

If you are ever in the area, or take the Green Line to Boston College, stop at El Pelon!

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Super friendly staff! Really good food - the fish burrito and the fish tacos were excellent, terrific fresh fish though I wasn't super excited about the tortillas on the tacos - but the tortillas on the burritos were excellent. Next time I'm going to ask if I can get the fish without the breading as it's heavily fried. The veggies they use are gorgeous, lots of them, very fresh. Everything is made to order. Prices are very reasonable. My son likes it better than Anna's.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

El pelon is consistently good. I've come here on many occasions. The burrito with the plantains is amazing! Also love the enchiladas.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Without doubt , amazing food. I always accompany my mexican friends there so that I eat the best that they are ordering. The portion sizes are appropriate (neither small that you will need to order more nor too big that food will be wasted).