“Good Place for Lunch”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 12
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beacon Hill
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We visit this restaurant for lunch when we are in this neighborhood. It is across the street from Mass. General Hospital. They offer reasonably priced, large portion lunch selections. Actually, they are more like dinner portions. This is a small, simple decor, restaurant. Waitstaff are very casual ("what kind of wine to you want, red or white.") Food is always excellent! If you're coming in with children and strollers, etc., be advised that there is not a lot of room to move around. I did observe a family with three children next to us, and they were treated very well by the waitstaff. If you do go with children, I suggest you order their meals to split (which the waiter didn't encourage, but should have!). This is by no means high end, but will satisfy your urge for good old fashioned Italian food without venturing into the over priced North End of the city.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It’s hard to believe I’ve been visiting Antonio’s 5-6 times a year for the past 14 yrs. I finally realized this when I saw one of my favorite employees tonight and he told me his daughter is now 14! I love recognizing many of the long time employees who always have a smile on their face. I’ve never ever had a bad meal here. Every meal is prepared with love and tradition. I brought my co-workers here tonight and they kept asking me how in the world did I discover this gem?
My reply...”it’s a long and fabulous story...just keep eating because it isn’t often you will eat an incredible meal and feel like family. Cherish this experience.”
Thank you Antonio’s for keeping it real, authentic and made with love. Every time I visit I feel like I’m reconnecting with a longtime friend/family member. All your employees make it extra special.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was honestly so surprised by this cozy little place. I was expecting it to be good but it was even better. Every member of my group got a different plate and everyone was so beyond satisfied. The plates were huge. The service was incredible, everyone was so friendly.

1  Thank jdig123
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Went for diner with a party of 4. Seated promptly by nice wait staff. This place is definitely small but has a local feel. Servers were really good. Menu is classic Italian. Not sure if they had specials or not. Serving size is large, both appetizers and main courses. Price is very reasonable. Can get loud once it fills up

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and great prices, if you looking for some real Italian food, this is the place for you. Ask about the specials as they have different specials each night and they are so good! It’s a no fuss kind of restaurant, you go to eat that is it. It’s a small simple place that wows you with good authentic Italian food.