We went to visit for the weekend. The inside of the hotel was great! Very clean and the staff was helpful and courteous. But there are several hospitals nearby so bring ear plugs. The ambulance sirens were going at all hours of the night.
Besides that, they have a great breakfast as well as cookies and coffee anytime. It was really easy to get around to the areas we wanted to go to as well.
Just know you have to pay $25 a night to park your car though : (.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn and Suites Boston Crosstown Center, next to Boston University Medical School, is a friendly and contemporary hotel with an urban vibe. The 175 room hotel features a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and to Longwood Medical area. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, indoor dipping pool and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Hotel Boston
- Hampton Inn And Suites Boston Crosstown Center
- Hampton Inn Boston
- Boston Hampton Inn