2,002 results
All reviews copley square courtyard by marriott bernardo gubert exeter st great location front desk the general manager historic building within walking distance business or pleasure duck tour restaurants and shopping boylston street boutique hotel back bay station fenway park two blocks
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I am always amazed every time I come to this hotel. The service is top and the general manager availability to connect with his guests makes a difference.
Location is the place to be to conduct business and shopping.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
bernardo g, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

We thank you for your stay! It is our goal to provide the same great experience each and every time. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the hotel and had the best stay. It was super clean and in the best location. What exceeded my expectations was the service. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our stay and gave the best recommendations of places to see and do in the area. It was such a welcoming and fun atmosphere. This was one of the best hotel stays I have had. I can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
bernardo g, General Manager at Courtyard Boston Copley Square, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

We appreciate your feedback, and hope to have you back quite soon! Thank you.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Marriot the night after our wedding. We only stayed one night but it was still a lovely experience.
The staff knew if was our wedding day and there was a note and chocolate covered strawberries and bottle of wine in our room. So sweet! The suit was clean and overlooked a quiet Boston street.
We had a yummy breakfast in the restaurant downstairs.
Our stay was short and sweet but we hope to be back soon!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Leelach,

Thank you very much for your feedback of your recent stay at the Marriott Courtyard Copley Sqaure. We're thrilled you could visit us under such special circumstances! It would be our pleasure to host you again for your next visit and we hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I love this place. I travel all the time and when I'm here, I feel I'm home. Every staff member is like family. I'm always welcomed warmly from the moment I pull up in my car. The valet people make me feel like I own the place everytime I arrive. Same excellent treatment from the rest of the staff too. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bistro is the perfect spot for my morning coffee and breakfast. Bernardo and his team got it going. I'll be back for sure.

Room tip: Great night sleep too. Quiet... Peaceful. Nice.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

It is our pleasure to make every guests stay a pleasant one, and we strive to meet this goal with every reservation. We hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

My husband and I have been coming here for years. The staff, rooms and service are ALWAYS on point! There may be other hotels in Boston, however, none have the warmth and comfort. From the moment we walk in the door, everyone treats us like we are family...And they are ours!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you very much for your feedback of your recent stay at Courtyard Boston Copley Sqaure. We're thrilled to hear about your great experience. It would be our pleasure to host you again for your next visit and we hope you come back soon!