“Lovely home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Boston Copley Square
Ranked #7 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Mesa, Arizona
“Lovely home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

One of the best parts of staying here is how friendly everyone is. The staff always has a smile and a kind word. Beyond that, one evening they set up free massages and wine. Simply wonderful. The rooms are pretty and modern. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
  • Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

This is our go-to hotel in Boston! It's easily accessible, close to the T, always clean, pleasant staff, and super affordable. I would highly recommend the Courtyard in Copley!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
howard beach ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

They front desk was super helpful and accomadating. Clean. Every request I had was fulfilled. Cookies to snack on. Good location. A little pricey but worth it to stay in a great part of boston!

• Stayed January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Floyd, VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

I travel as much as 15 days a month sometimes on business, and I have come to trust not only certain brands, but the reviews on tripadvisor. I chose this location based on the reviews on this site, and the fact that I trust Marriott. They weren't wrong at all! If you are looking for a nice business location, or a get away, this hotel is great! The location is perfect, easy to reach, and within walking distance of many sites, restaurants, etc. It is also within walking distance of the subway.

The room was a nice size, with large, historical-style floor to ceiling windows, and the bathroom well-appointed. The folks working were very knowledgeable about where to eat, go, etc. The only complaint I had was the last night of my stay it was snowy and cold. Right before I went to bed, I realized that the heat was not as hot as it could have been. I turned it up, but when I woke up during the night, I realized the heat was not working. While I didn't call the front desk(I was traveling alone, and a call to maintenance at 4am was not what I needed to do), I did mention this upon checkout. The temp in my room was around 60degrees the morning I left. The front desk clerk's response to my concern was "well, sometimes people get hot, and so we turn off the main heat, so your unit in the room was just blowing cold air." I advised how cold it got, and that I could understand that during in between temps might warrant a cooler room, but this was BOSTON, in WINTER, and couldn't folks in rooms that were warm simply turn down their heat? There are individual heating units in rooms for a reason.

Don't get me wrong....my stay was marvelous, and folks were very friendly, but no heat? I would just be aware of it during the winter months. And call if it happens. I plan to stay here again, and definitely during the warmer months.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jericho, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

We have stayed in several hotels in Boston, some are supposed to be nicer, but we have found this to be the best, most comfortable place to stay when visiting relatives in the area. The staff is warm and welcoming, the rooms are comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. The internet is free and easy to sign on to. We have stayed in rooms with views of the front and the back of the hotel and both are pleasing. We look forward to our next visit to this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms we have stayed in are lovely.