“Good Fresh Burritos”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Boloco is a small chain of burrito and milkshake shops in MA. The burritos are made in front of you with fresh ingredients. The menu has several different burrito styles to choose from including Thai, Cajun, Indian as well as Mexican. The milkshakes are good too!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

easy in and out. Very good food. Generous portions. The bowls were a filling. Reasonable price for lunch.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Popped in here for a snack after the cinema. We had never been before so spent a short while looking at the information available. In the end, we threw ourselves on the mercy of the chap behind the counter who talked us threw it. Flour tortilla, black beans, rice, chicken, quacamole and tomato were rolled into foil. The taste was very nice and, as a quick and easy snack, was very enjoyable. Next time we will get it right first time. Good cheap meal in a city of expensive restaurants.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Yes. Love it!! After school snacks. Get the minis. Any flavor! Any combo. As a mom, it's easy and kind of healthy, right? It's not drive through and there are no French fries. My kids are good with it when I suggest boloco. I like it too. Summer is my favorite.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

This may be a chain, but they have some of the best burritos I've tasted. I had their heuvos rancheros breakfast burrito, and not only was it hearty and delicious it was only about $5.50. Service is friendly-- I was greeted with a big smile by the young lady behind the counter.

Been to Boloco? Share your experiences!