“Good burger and fries”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Fenway / Kenmore
Description: With six locations on the East Coast, from Boston to Washington, D.C., Tasty Burger is a modern American neighborhood burger restaurant. Outstanding fresh ingredients are cooked to order in an incredibly fun, laid back atmosphere that has made ‘Tasty’ an instant classic. The burgers are made with all-natural hormone & antibiotic-free beef, alongside shakes, rings, fries, beer & wine; and surrounded by local artists’ work, free pool & foosball, and a digital jukebox with great music. Tasty Burger is the Official Burger of the Boston Red Sox, as well as the Official Burger of the Boston Calling Music Festival.
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Stopped by Tasty Burger on a Saturday night with a group of friends. We all ordered one of the various burgers and a side of fries. All reviews came back positive and would definitely suggest for a quick grab n go burger.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

4 Friends and I visited this local Burger joint for my first trip to Boston. The hostess never took a name and We were told at the door that there would be a 20 minute wait. We opted to wait it out, being that we heard this place was the real deal. 20 minutes go by.. Still waiting.
30 minutes deep and a party of 5 that came in AFTER us, got seated.
At this point, I was rather irritated, being that I, myself have worked in the food industry for over 10 years and know that this type of mistake should never go unnoticed.
It wouldn't be for another 10-15 minutes before I asked to speak to the manager.
As soon as the host heard the word "manager", she quickly tried to seat my party.
I waited politely for the manager instead.
As I type this, I am struggling to remember the name of the manager I spoke with (Sorry!!^^) But she promptly came over and heard my side of the story. There, she asked us to sit and came up to have a word with my party short-there-after. She was extremely nice and apologized for the hostess' confusion. She kindly gave us 50% off our bill (which may have not accounted in alcohol, which I totally understand)
The Burgers.. were.. Good. I'm kind of a burger snob myself being that I cooked for many years myself, and these burgers were no joke. The fries were pretty good as well. This most certainly wasn't the cheapest meal of our trip, But it wasn't the most expensive.. And I'm telling ya.. If money isn't an issue and you want a tasty meal to remember Boston by.. Swing by this place.
Assuming that hostess doesn't still have her job, It should be a great experience!^^

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Named tasty burgers, has tasty burgers - get your tasty burger. Also, decent selection of taps - nothing bad to say.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

My husband swears by this place...nothing like a tasty burger when you are near Fenway. It did not disappoint!

Reviewed 20 December 2016

First of all, yes, it looks like they are indeed repurposing an auto repair garage. I DON'T CARE! I loved it! I am truly a burger snob. I just don't eat a Burger. The Five Guys, In N Out Burger war is my thing. Having said this we ate here three times in three days. The price is right and the food is darn good. Wahlburger a block away has the fireplace and looks, Tasty Burger has the flavor

1  Thank lovedisneyfam