1,846 results
All reviews tufts medical center double tree front desk warm cookies orange line the theater district subway stop breakfast buffet walking distance city view freedom trail convenient location few blocks valet parking easy access t station public transportation
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hotel has a great location so close to Chinatown the choice of place to eat is endless. The staff is so friendly and helpful, they really take the time to make u feel at home. also the breakfast buffet was really nice and the food was just right. We will be back there is so much to do around town u have to come back. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a typical Doubletree and of very reasonable standard. The staff are efficient at check in and check out. The bar staff are very friendly and have a good knowledge of the local area. The only down side is that the reception is up a flight of stairs and i could not easily find an accessible lift for a wheel chair. I had to carry my bags up and down these stairs which for someone with a disability is an issue. Once through reception this was no longer a problem. I suspect that had the weather been better there would have been staff to assist but I was there during the snow bomb.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Denny c, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I see finding our ground level elevator was a problem during your arrival. Our bell staff always gather arriving guests and assist during the check in process. We apologize if we missed you while arriving; we strive to welcome each guest. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Updated interiors and the rooms were fine for a normal business class type stay. They gym was in really good shape and didn’t smell. The equipment all seemed to work that I used.

Love love love the fact I can skip the check in desk and use my at at this point level.

Oh and it was CLEAN. I can deal with almost anything if it’s clean

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DallasJeffA
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had asked for a city view room, but was told I was upgraded to suite upon arrival. Check-In was pleasant, informative and professional. My suite was on the second floor, which would usually bother me, but it was high off the ground, and luckily there was no noise from the unit above at all. A very spacious and well appointed suite with little signs of wear or tear. I enjoyed a very quiet, comfortable two night stay. The Wisteria Restaurant & Bar in the lobby was great as well. Breakfast offers a wide variety of continental and hot food options. I chose to park at the adjacent parking garage since I was working at Tuft's Medical Center next door, but a valet service is available. An enjoyable stay and I would definitely choose this property again if I was working in the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My daughter and I recently spent the better part of a week at this hotel. Before our arrival, I cautioned my daughter that as we would be staying at a downtown hotel in a big city, we would need to lower our standards. To our shared delight, that was not the case at all! Our hotel stay at this Double Tree was wonderful from start to finish! The night before our arrival, we slept for just two short hours...then we were up at 3:00 am and rushing to the airport for the two flights that followed....upon arrival at the hotel, we were exhausted...and unfortunately, our timing was imperfect; we showed up one hour prior to official check-in. We inquired about the possibility of early check-in, and the desk attendant collaborated with housekeeping to make it happen...what a huge relief! That made all the difference in the world to us! The cookies and water given to us at check-in created a nice welcoming touch. We loved our room (a two room suite) and its location. The sound proofing was excellent...we NEVER heard noise from above or out in the hall (which is all too common in the newer hotels). The restaurant served up excellent food. Our first night, we were too tired to leave the hotel for supper and grateful that the hotel offered dining services. My daughter wondered about the possibility of breakfast food (cold cereal, toast, yogurt), and the manager made it happen, bless him. Speaking of the manager, he clearly is dedicated to this hotel, and it showed. His customer service skills were excellent...very friendly and conversational; he always remembered my daughter and me...how very nice of him. The entire staff was amazing...always friendly, always helpful. We had great experiences with all, from the restaurant to the front desk to housekeeping to the front door. The desk attendants texted us every day, asking about our stay and how they could make it better...wow. This level of customer service definitely enhanced our stay. My daughter and I walked to a variety of great restaurants, mostly for dinner...we enjoyed the exercise and the variety of dining choices. She and I agreed that the hotel was well situated within the city. Oh, two more important notes: perfect water pressure in the shower and exceptional room cleanliness.

Room tip: I really liked our two-room suite...each room had its own temperature control, too.
1  Thank SDakotavisitor