“What a wonderful experience!”
Review of Montgomery Place

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Montgomery Place
Galesville, MD
“What a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 5 July 2011

We had a lovely two nights @ Montgomery Place. The breakfasts were delightful - lots of fruit & even special attention to my gluten-free needs. Our daughter & granddaughter were in the room above us. It was very special for all of us to be on Montgomery Street where my Dad lived as a child (@ #40). The McKennas were super hosts, even found my diamond bracelet that I misplaced and are mailing it back to me!! John rode to the parking garage with me (where we left our car) and walked me back to the B&B. He also helped my handicapped husband down the steps when we first arrived. We had SO MUCH special attention. Thank you, Kathe, John and helper Terry!
Ann & Fred

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank afhewitt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Green Bay
Reviewed 15 June 2011

Although our stay was short, (2 nights) we couldn't have been more pleased with our accommodations. Kathe, the host was always available for information, recommendations or directions. It's conveniently located in a very quiet neighborhood, easily accessible to shopping and public transportation. The room was very private and comfortable. The restroom was only one step out the lockable bedroom door. The continental breakfast was very good. I have absolutely nothing to mention that could have been improved upon. I will definately stay here on my next visit to Boston. There was one dissapointment....the cats mentioned in the discription that Tripadvisor has posted were not at this B&B any longer.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 27 April 2011

Montgery Place was simple to find, just a short walk from Back Bay station. The hostess, Kathe, met us at the door and made sure we were settled. Our room was "downstairs" off the street and included a huge and very comfortable King Size bed. The bathroom was just into the hallway, through a lockable door. The place is very secure and accessible to both public transport with Back Bay and Copley Sq station which is on the busy Green line, only minutes away. There are some lovely cages nearby on Tremont St as well.

• Stayed April 2011
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I stayed for 4 nights at Montgomery Place and had a fab time. Kathe & John made me most welcome helping with carparking arrangements and informtion. Being from England, I preferred to walk (yes, even to Cambridge village!) so can't comment on the local transport connections but there was plenty of things to do and top restaurants to eat at in walking distance. I must mention C & G's seafood restaurant and Terri who looked after me in particular. The food was outstanding and the fixed price menu made it very affordable ( I had to go back a 2nd time despite paying full price, it was so good). The service was the best in my 3 weeks in the US and the atmosphere was attentive, friendly, bustling and right on the mark - keep it up. A lovely city to spend time in and this area in particular was a real treat

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
belgium
Reviewed 16 November 2010

we stayed 3 nights in this b&b as a part of our roundtrip visiting Boston, NY, Philly and Washington (by public transport). this b&b is an excellent address with a friendly host who gave us some interesting tips to visit boston and some good restaurant tips (eg Francesca's close to the b&b) . it's located in a quiet neighbourhood close to public transport (T and trainstation). the room is spacious and nicely decorated; the host served us a healthly and delicious breakfast at the time we required. we recommend this place !

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends