3,628 results
All reviews city table city bar irish pub newbury street working fireplace turn down service junior suite boston public library corner room bottled water the location is perfect prudential center beautiful hotel visiting boston mini fridge new england fenway park
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This classy elegant hotel was wonderful. The building was old and stately without being stuffy. My room was upgraded to a large room with a wood burning fireplace. It was next to the Judy garland suite which I had the lucky priveledge of seeing. It was spacious and just lovely. The staff at the Lenox were excellent at their jobs...respectful and met every need. I hope I get to return soon.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Updated room. Small bathroom but lovely accommodations. I enjoyed hotel and safety features instituted here. Staff always available. No coffee in room but served free daily from 5am-10am in the lobby. Close to shopping and historical tours. REALLY ENJOYED MY STAY.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this lovely hotel for 2 nights as part of our honeymoon trip and could not recommend it enough. The staff are absolutely incredible and left us a bottle of fizz and chocolates upon arrival, with a sweet card. The hotel rooms were lovely, big and clean. Free coffee every morning. Great facilities. Close to everything.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My girlfriend and I decided to splurge on a weekend getaway for our 3 year anniversary. We had heard great things about the hotel and wanted to give it a try, as we never stay in luxury hotels. We booked a room and eagerly awaited our trip. When we arrived at the hotel, we pulled up to the entrance and valet parking. We are not used to valet or being waited on so when a doorman offered to carry our bags I was blown away. Not only did he offer, he was incredibly kind. They also explained the valet instructions in detail, which was nice because I was not sure exactly how it worked. Once inside, I was again blown away. The hotel is beautiful. It is very sleek and very elegant. Before we had even walked up to the front desk we were greeted with a genuine smile. They informed us that the system was down and that check in would take an extra few minutes due to having to complete everything by hand. Despite having a nightmare scenario for the system on a Friday afternoon in Boston, everyone at the front desk acted with grace and made sure we had everything we needed. They made sure to ask us about our plans, what brought us here, and reiterated that if we needed anything to simply give them a call. When we got to our room, our jaws dropped. We had been upgraded to a penthouse suite! The room was amazing and our view was down Boylston Street. We had a view of the Marathon finish line and the Boston Public Library! We looked around and noticed that they had left us complimentary champagne and chocolates with a card wishing us a Happy Anniversary! I could not believe all of the personal touches. Our room had a living room area, a bar, a desk, the bedroom which was sectioned off using mirrored french doors! The room from our bed was also down Boylston Street! The bathroom was all marble with the most beautiful orchid! Despite having plans around the city, I never wanted to leave that room. The Hotel even offers turn down service and they put little chocolates on your pillow! Every person that we interacted with was kind, and wanted to know if they could do anything for us. I have never experienced such outstanding service in my life. We decided that we will be returning every year for our anniversary. I cannot recommend the Lenox highly enough. If I could give it 10 stars I would. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Erika K
Reviewed 7 September 2018

My husband and I had a 5 night stay at the Lenox last month. It is a beautiful hotel and the interior of our room was classy and elegant. The bed was extremely comfortable and the walk in wardrobe was fabulous. The staff were very friendly and accommodating.

The only disappointment was that we were asked at check-in whether we were celebrating a special occasion. It was my 50th birthday a couple of days later and the gentleman at check-in wished me happy birthday but that was it. Our daughter had emailed the hotel prior to our stay and cards from family and friends were in our room but there was no further acknowledgement from the hotel which was a shame.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple