“Excellent Brisket ”
Review of Bonfire Barbecue

Bonfire Barbecue
Ranked #86 of 856 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice meal for two. Price were reasonable, food was fresh, marginally disappointed with cleanliness.

Had heard lots from coworkers and decided to try for ourselves. Place has an odor that was hard to put my finger on but due to recommendations I just ignored it. Food was excellent. Great specials. Ladies bathroom floor was sticky and desperately needs a makeover. Whole place good do with a good clean. Apart from that....very yummy and will eat there again

Reviewed 7 February 2017

The recommendations of staff were highly appreciated, brisket, smoked wings, and $6 burgers on Thursdays all would have me coming back again and again. They make six sauces in house available for self service, ranging from SC style mustard barbecue to ghost pepper, with all levels of heat in between. Sides are generous and only $2.50. There is also a generous craft beer and mixed drink menu. Mary is an excellent bartender with great recommendations and better mixology skills.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Went here for brunch. Got the bbq hash with brisket holy smoke so good so much food. Great flavor hint of smoke the wait staff so awesome. Jacqueline was our waitress supper nice and helpful.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

An employee of mine suggested we have lunch at Bonfire on my recent trip and boy and I glad he suggested it. Nestled in the middle of an odd looking strip mall, this place rocks.

I ordered the pork shoulder sandwich and it was to die for. The house made chips were great, but what stole the show for me was the appetizer of the day...corn nuggets. Oh man where they sooo good.

Love the place. Had a hard time deciding what to order. I will be back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Not only was it an intoxicating Experience, but oh my God the service is exquisite. Kimberly is sweet & sassy and by far my favorite person there! I really enjoy the PBR. $10 BUCKETS every Sunday is my favorite deal.