“Hospitality, Kindness and wonderful memory”
other travellers have booked this property
Your private entrance Your livingroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your private entrance
Your bedroom
Your bathroom
Kitchen where breakfast is served not for guests to cook in.
fountain on western (sunset) facing deck (during the summer)
sunset from deck
what our house looked like  in 1984.
house has changed a bit since 1984
south facing back deck & stairs leading to hiking trails
always something blooming in Sharon's gardens
hammock in upper yard & hiking trail returning to house
Babbling brook swing
babbling brook after it's rained
another sunset from Your livingroom
bit of Fall color
view across French Broad River valley from Inspiration Swing
one of the several swings on our loop walk in the woods.
sunset Inspiration Swing
Sunny 1yr 3/28/16
Sunny age 3 our 3/4 Anatolian Shepherd 1/4 Great Pyrenees. Loves taking guests on walks in the woods
The View out your bedroom window 8/10/18
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mei H
“Hospitality, Kindness and wonderful memory”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

My friend and I stayed in Sunset Sweet for 2 nights. It's our first time staying the family hotel and the experience was overwhelming.
The part of house we stayed was spacious, conveniently equipped, with elegant interior design. The bedroom was so comfortable that I actually slept there better than in my own house. The garden was large and beautiful, with all kinds of plants and flowers. It hard to believe that the garden was completely taken cared by Sharon alone.
The owners provided excellent home-made breakfast, among which the coffee cake was my favorite! In the first morning Sharon took us for a short hike on the back of mountain, the view was gorgeous!
I also enjoyed conversation with the owners. They were both friendly and open-minded. My friend and I both are Asians but they made us feel like home!
Definitely recommended and definitely come back in future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Emily S
Akron, Ohio
“Amazing hosts!”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

It was my first solo travel and my first B&B stay and I must say they set the bar very high for my next B&B experience! Breakfast every morning was always delicious with plenty of options. Sharon and Gary always had a helpful tip or suggestion for wherever I was visiting. Sunny, Shadow (dogs) and Spaz (cat) were always there for a pet and company. Make sure you go for a walk around the trails. I went with Sharon as soon as I got there and she told great stories and provided some history about the property. You are very close to Asheville and Weaverville, I had no trouble getting around and it didn't take long to get anywhere. It is a beautiful area and I hope to get back in the future!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Linda Mar...
“Beautiful Veiw”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

This was a very relaxed environment. We sat and enjoyed our coffee on the deck over looking the gardens.Sharon thought of everything, Bug spray at the sitting points of the hike up the mountain.Shampoo and soap ready just incase you forgot. Breakfast was delicious .
The only thing you should be aware of is there was no A/C. There is plenty of breeze but it takes some getting use to.

Celine t
“Fantastic place to stay!”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We can strongly reccoment this place! Beautiful surroundings, fantastic garden and a perfect 2 room 'apartment' with your own bathroom. The hosts are superfriendly and will make you feel at home. Great breakfast was ready for us every morning. It's only a 10min drive from Asheville, though Weaverville offers a few good restaurants too.

Spencerport, New York
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing