“Gold Stars All Around For Twisted Laurel!”
Review of Twisted Laurel

Twisted Laurel
Ranked #56 of 857 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: USD 8 - USD 26
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We recently had our wedding rehearsal dinner at Twisted Laurel in downtown Asheville, and we can not possibly be more pleased! From the reservations process to the service, the value, the atmosphere, the staff, from front to back this place is A-MAZ-ING! We had about 30 people and we took over the upstairs area where we had the Firecracker Shrimp and 3 flavors of Chicken Wings. The wings were fantastic and those shrimp will be talked about for years to come!

We ordered from a limited menu and every single person at the dinner was impressed with the food. I had a lamb gyro that was delicious! We had a tray of baklava for dessert and let's just say there weren't any leftovers!

I would absolutely recommend this place for a dinner, a party, anything, honestly, if you can think of an excuse to go here, then do it, you won't be disappointed! We will 100% be going back here for dinner next time we visit Asheville!

1  Thank Michael C

Reviewed 19 October 2017

A good basic pub with a wide menu. Excellent selection of local beers and very attentive service. It was fairly quiet when we visited and I am sure would be much busier when students are around. Good value for money

1  Thank Richardofrich
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

A group of us met at the Twisted Laurel today. I was very impressed by the quality of the food. It is a great atmosphere with a lot of ambiance. It has a huge bar and indoor and outdoor seating. It is very conveniently located in the heart of downtown Asheville. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Jim P
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Landed at the Twisted Laurel when our first choice had a long wait and we were pleasantly surprised. We started with the Firecracker shrimp which were large and cooked perfectly. The sauce was spiced just right and very tasty. We followed that with the Italian sub and the pasticcio. Both were great. I highly recommend Twisted Laurel.

1  Thank brando1nh
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I wouldn't say the food or the service was GREAT, but it was solid. I am not a huge fan of olives, but ordered the eggplant dish and found that it was heavy on the olive, but I'll give a pass for that. The service was overall a bit slow (even though the restaurant was nearly empty) and the 'world famous greek salad' was nothing special. I would not choose to return.

1  Thank Justin M