“Best fried rice”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Visited several times.
Great value on food and wine.
Favorite dish is the chicken fried rice.
Service is friendly and attentive.
Affordable for families.
Wide selection of Asian cuisine, from Japanese, yes a Sushi Bar, Thai and Chinese.
Good for lunch, dinner or take-out.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

This gem is located in a small mall right off Hendersonville R. with plenty of parking.
I got the Singapore noodles and she got a sushi roll.
The Singapore dish was very different because it tasted like a mixture of pasta with cheese along with tangy Thai spices! AlthoughIi wouldn't want a steady diet of this particular dish I am absolutely going back for the more traditional Asian dishes.
Her sushi was the biggest roll I've ever seen and was exquisitely delicious.
Our very pretty server Amy was "jolly on the spot" and is the type of friendly,knowledgeable and efficient waitress that all customers look for.
The bathroom was not only spotless but had the freshest scent I think I've ever experienced in a restroom. Good indicator the kitchen is clean too.
This place is a WINNER!

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Clean (dining and restrooms), great sushi and miso (including the seafood miso)! I had the sushi deluxe and tempura vegetables & shrimp as an appetizer. Great!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Tucked in a mall off the highway its easy to miss, but its not to be missed!
A great friendly staff ready to roll out the carpets and wrap your chakra in delight!
You cant go wrong by ordering anything out of order...like isn't spicy crab not dessert?

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Based on all the reviews, 6 of us went for lunch to Pacific Pagoda. The lunch menu is quite extensive. Three ordered the sushi roll special and three ordered entrees. No one commented that it was delicious, although everyone did finish their food. I had an eel roll and fried oyster roll, plus a salad. I also had the miso soup, which was the best part of my lunch. The ginger dressing on the sale was quite odd. The sushi rolls were decent although precious little oysters were found. But the price made it worthwhile I guess. Service was very good, I. spite of sitting outside on the small patio porch. For a neighborhood Asian place it's fine, but I'm certainly not going to drive out of my way again.