“Great location! Close to the breweries and night...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Grounds
Ping Pong Table
Ping Pong Table
The Building
Morning light on my private coffee spot
New flat top range and laundry room for those at home amenities
New Queen size eco friendly mattress in the master
Master Bath
New Queen size eco friendly mattress in the 'leaf room'
New Queen size eco friendly mattress
Tons of space for everyone to put up their feet
Lots of light in every room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Peanut670...
“Less than expected.”
Reviewed 30 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The house was in need of maintainance. The front porch was literally falling apart. The basement had such a strong moldy odor that it about took your breath away.
We were a bit uncomfortable to find items left in the fridge and kitchen cabinets. Also in

the bathrooms. We felt as if we were in someone else's
home while they were not there.
It also lacked in few things that we assume will be there such as trash cans in the bathrooms and a microwave.
The yard was a mess. We couldn't even find the fire pit that we bought wood to burn in. The flower beds were so over grown that they were growing on to the front porch. I was told that the land scaper hadn't been there in a few weeks. I'm pretty sure there is no land scaper or real house keeper.
Erick should have a realtor managing this property. He is very nice but it is obvious that he is barely getting by here.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 Oct 2014
My cleaners have been extremely reliable and have kept the inside of the home in immaculate condition which you said yourself when we spoke. I feel a big part of the charm of staying at a VRBO rental is it is a home not a cold hotel room with no personality. I don't have personal pictures or knick knacks anywhere in the house so am not sure why this was a bad thing. The flowers growing onto the porch are nasturtiums and were designed to grow that way. I agree the beds were in need of weeding and the fire pit needed to be weed wacked free due to a lapse in landscaping care that I was not aware of. The front porch "falling apart" is just not true. The gap you see between the post and the roof is simply a slight cosmetic repair. Those posts have nothing to do with the structural integrity of the roof. The wood beneath your feet is perfectly safe and sound. I never stated the home had a microwave which is in a checklist provided by Flipkey and personally believe they are worthies as they steal all the nutrients from your food. The only thing they're good for is popping corn and that's why I have an air popper. I'm really sorry you were unhappy with your stay but you were the first who was after 2 years of renting it.
Sharon N
“Great location! Close to the breweries and night life but still quiet and relaxing.”
Reviewed 6 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We booked this cabin for a girls weekend away celebrating a friends birthday. There was plenty of room for all of us to sleep and hang out. We also enjoyed the ping pong table in the basement. Thank you so much for allowing us to use your property!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Wanda G
“Definitely EZ livin!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Erick is amazing, very hospitable from the start of his first email. I could have rented other places but from the beginning he was so pleasant and Willing to work with me that the choice was clear. I will definitely rent again next time we come down from NY to visit my family in Asheville

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Vermont
Reviewed 7 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing