“Relax & Enjoy Nature at River House”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
River House Queen Master
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pholtonha...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Relax & Enjoy Nature at River House”
Reviewed 15 March 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I stayed 3 nights in River House in December, 2017. The house was wonderful - clean, charming, great amenities. The location of the house is beautiful - in a wooded area right by the river. There was snow on the ground, and it could not have been more scenic. Of course, the close proximity to the Biltmore Estate was helpful. I believe it was only 12 miles, and an easy drive.

Rebecca was great to work with. She communicated well with me, answering all my questions beforehand. She was there to greet me upon arrival and was so friendly and helpful with anything I needed. I have rented many cottages, cabins, and condos over the years, and this one I can truthfully say was the most well-equipped.

I look forward to staying in the River House again, hopefully soon. I can only imagine how beautiful it will be in springtime.

Your age range 65+
Management Response
16 Mar 2018
Thank you so much for this kind review! We would love to have Peggy and her family back in spring. Winter wonderland was pretty, but oh the Spring! Peggy and her group were wonderful guests, such a pleasure to host.
TRYK637
“Private and Serene”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

When searching for cabins, I looked for river views, wooded setting, privacy, and excellent reviews. This cabin hit all those criteria and more! We couldn't have asked for a better cabin to spend our vacation. Waking up in the morning and drinking coffee on the private deck while listening to the river was the perfect way to start each day. Staying at the cabin is a treat, but if you do feel the need to get out, the attractions/restaurants are a very short distance away. Also, I should add that I'm a clean freak and this cabin was spotless I don't think I can recommend this cabin enough! My family is already looking into what dates we should book for next year. (P.S. Rebecca is amazing and quickly answered the questions we had prior and during the trip!)

Your age range 25-34
sheila c
“Serenity on the river”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very peaceful private setting. Enjoyed sitting by the riverbank pretty little house would definitely reserve again

Management Response
16 Jul 2017
Thank you Sheila, it was a pleasure to have you! We hope you do come back our way!
cherylr20...
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Spring Break”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a wonderful time. Very nice accommodations, enjoyed the deck, the riverbank and the peace and quiet. Would definitely rent this house again. Had everything we needed and more! You won't be disappointed if you rent!

Eric T
“Beautiful and peaceful place minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My wife and I wished to have a private cabin near Asheville from which to spend 6 days hiking trails in the surrounding mountains. The location is perfect and the cabin well maintained and welcoming. Waking each morning to the sounds of birds and the flowing river started each day beautifully.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing