1,645 results
All reviews mon thurs complimentary dinner evening reception full size refrigerator separate bedroom king suite indoor pool small kitchen tunnel road shuttle service hot breakfast free shuttle living area close to downtown home away from home would stay here again front desk staff
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first stay at a Homewood Suites property. I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend to others. My husband and I were very comfortable here. The pros: very attractive and comfortable. Newly renovated, clean and quiet. I'm a clean freak and bring my own Clorox wet wipes and Lysol. This place was clean. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Free breakfast typical and okay. Nice setup with well lighted bathroom sink and plentiful counter space separate from tub and toilet. Kitchenette sufficient, supplied with essentials & updated with full size fridge & dishwasher. Suite was fine for two people but might be a little tight with kids. Great to have separated sitting area with second tv and also kitchen. Check in staff was a bit indifferent but I wasn't there to socialize so easy to forgive and forget. Check out lady very cheerful and pleasant. Towels were fine and water pressure average. Coffee, tea and cookies nice and appreciated. Appreciated cookies being under a cover unlike other hotels I've stayed where cookies were out in open with no cover. Only thing didn't like was light switch for toilet and shower room is outside of room so someone could turn light off when you're in shower or on potty and you would be in the dark :/. Coffee maker makes two separate cups at once & was okay but wish they had a Keurig. Overall a nice property in good location on somewhat busy highway. Olive Garden and other restaurants within block or two. Look forward to staying here again on next trip through.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank jean6252010
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I was so disappointed in what we paid for the Hilton name and what we received at this hotel. While the amenities were exemplary, the staff was often dismissive, rude and unhelpful. There were helpful people like Cory and Tim, but some other staff created quite a hostile environment.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us! I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment and that we were not able to make it right for you before departed. Please know that we did not mean to make you feel this way. I am grateful that points were refunded for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I liked the location of the hotel. It was close to shopping and restaurants I like. It was somewhat difficult to take a left out of the hotel across traffic lanes. The hotel was newly renovated and met my expectations for cleanliness and newness. I was very pleased. The staff were professional and courteous, but we arrived early at 1pm and I think the desk clerk could have made more of an effort at that time to contact housekeeping to get the room ready. We had to leave, but the room was ready at 2pm when we came back so I think she made sure after we left to contact them. I wish the staff had made more of an effort to alert us to the social hour and what type of food was available, especially on the day we arrived as we were tired and didn't even go out to eat, and it would have been nice to take advantage of the social hour.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank retireetrainee
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us! Thank you for your warm comments about staying with us. We are glad that you were able to check-in early. I am sorry that you missed our Evening Social but hope to see you there on a future visit.
Earnestly,

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

As a loyal Hilton customer I chose this Hilton property for an overnight stay because:
I need a handicap accessible suite
It had to be on the first floor
I wanted to use points to partially pay for my stay.
When I got to the hotel they did not have the room I booked. I explained that we had to have first floor as promised by their front desk and that if they did not have a room we’d go elsewhere as long as they would refund my payment. They refused! I was upset as my husband, who needs first floor, would be more upset! I don’t understand why any hotel would put a room for someone in a wheelchair on a upper floor. Had there been a fire or the elevators went out there’s no way out!

Except for that, this is a very nice hotel. The rooms seem clean and well appointed and would be fantastic for an extended stay. It’s more like a small apartment building where everyone knows their neighbors. They provide a very lovely social hour on weeknight evenings serving a different cuisine each nite plus beverages including wines, all complimentary. I’m told that the complimentary breakfast is also quite good. It’s a very pretty place and the guests I chatted with, all on extended stays, were very happy.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us! I am so sorry that your suite did not meet your requirements as far as suite location. I also want to apologize that the agent that made your reservation at central reservations did not convey to you that they are not aware of suite location and to contact the hotel with these kind of needs. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the suite and that we were able to refund your night in the spirit of our Suite Assurance Guarantee. Thank you again for staying with us and for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Nice place to stay. Staffs are very helpful. Nice indoor pool and hot water spa is an added advantage. Rooms have hovers, fridge, pots, pans, dish washers. Nicely build rooms. Bathrooms are properly maintained. Lots of eateries are just opposite of hotel. Biltmore Estate a must visit spot .

Room Tip: Backside rooms have mountain view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business