“Best Dinner!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had our best dinner out in several months at The Corner Kitchen on our recent visit to Asheville. Everything from appetizer to salad to entree to dessert was wonderful. The brie appetizer was unique and very tasty. Arugula salad was great. I had the salmon which was perfectly cooked and came with the best vegetable side I have had in a long time. My husband had a dish with shrimp and grits and sausage that he truly enjoyed. Everything was very fresh. They have perfected farm to table. We would highly recommend The Corner Kitchen.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,812)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner a little late. Had signature dish trout was fantastic. They ran out of a few things but made up for it with the service and taking care of my drink. Waiter Josh was also very knowledgeable about the local hiking even with kids. Drinks were very tasty and my girlfriend had the Mediterranean service platter which was also delicious. Go here. Sister restaurant of Chestnut.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Food was good with ample portions but pricey. Staff was somewhat unattentive, never offered refill on drinks and took a long time for food to come.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great food. Don't bother with the bloody mary....not a good place for that, but the food was excellent.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and great server. Came here for lunch. Menu items are price a bit on the high end. Wife ordered the Cool Chicken Salad which was very good. I ordered the Beef on week sandwich that was on the salty side with the top bun greasy w butter. Couldn"t eat it with my hands w/o making a mess. My side order, potato salad w feta was a bit on the bland side. Unfortunately, didn't enjoy my meal.

AshevilleNative139, Guest Relations Manager at The Corner Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meal. I'd love to find out where we could have done a better job and need a few more details, if you don't mind sharing. Please email me at talktous@thecornerkitchen.com with the name of your reservation, date you came in, who your server was (if you remember) and anything else you feel we would need.
Kind regards, Vanessa