“Great Farm to Table place with Awesome service”
Review of The Corner Kitchen

The Corner Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 840 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: All Soul's Crescent
Description: Lots of places do Farm to Table, the difference is what happens in between.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner a little late. Had signature dish trout was fantastic. They ran out of a few things but made up for it with the service and taking care of my drink. Waiter Josh was also very knowledgeable about the local hiking even with kids. Drinks were very tasty and my girlfriend had the Mediterranean service platter which was also delicious. Go here. Sister restaurant of Chestnut.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,802)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Food was good with ample portions but pricey. Staff was somewhat unattentive, never offered refill on drinks and took a long time for food to come.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great food. Don't bother with the bloody mary....not a good place for that, but the food was excellent.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and great server. Came here for lunch. Menu items are price a bit on the high end. Wife ordered the Cool Chicken Salad which was very good. I ordered the Beef on week sandwich that was on the salty side with the top bun greasy w butter. Couldn"t eat it with my hands w/o making a mess. My side order, potato salad w feta was a bit on the bland side. Unfortunately, didn't enjoy my meal.

AshevilleNative139, Guest Relations Manager at The Corner Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your meal. I'd love to find out where we could have done a better job and need a few more details, if you don't mind sharing. Please email me at talktous@thecornerkitchen.com with the name of your reservation, date you came in, who your server was (if you remember) and anything else you feel we would need.
Kind regards, Vanessa

Reviewed 3 April 2018

What a treat our Easter morning breakfast was. The location was perfect, the decor wonderful, the service top notch. Best of all the food was delicious. We can't wait to go back and enjoy dinner sometime. We always see lines of people waiting for this restaurant. Now we know why. We had no delay in getting in so I'd suggest you go early!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant