“Quick bite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went there for small amount of food. The waiter was pleasant and helpful. Great milkshakes. Wings had several varieties but so so taste.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We ate there on a Sunday afternoon. Our party consisted of two couples and a toddler. Our waiter was very attentive. He made kept our drinks full and made sure we had everything we wanted. The food was wonderful. We started our meal with fried pickles- so good! My burger was cooked perfectly. It was so large I had to cut it in two to eat it.
I suggest you go hungry and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for dinner after touring the Biltmore. I had the Juicy Lucy burger which was very good. The server we had was amazing. She had great recommendations on what we should get to eat. She was very friendly and extremely attentive. A role model that many other servers should take lessons from!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

It was my first time eating at Juicy Lucys. The staff were nice and friendly. I ordered a Ribeye sandwich. The sandwich was excellent and cooked just right. Our waitress was on top of everything and we didn't have to ask for anything. Perfect service. Lots of TV's for the sports nut....lol It was a fun time.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Tried the gouda and macaroni balls for an appetizer, teally good. But came for the hamburgers! Oh yea i had a burger with cheese, bacon and bbq sauce with all the trimmings and it was amazing! My side was the Cole slaw, it was really good and creamy, just PERFECT! Excellence place to stop in and the atmosphere is really nice.