“A Total Gem In The Woods”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Moonbeam Bungalow
Moonbeams Sweet Grill Out Area! :)
Moonbeam Kitchen- New AC/Heat unit installed above fridge
Inside of Moonbeam
'Moonbeam' Kitchen
Moonbeam Bunk
Inside of Moonbeam- Handmade bunk bed:Queen on top/Full on bottom
Inside of Moonbeam
Candle Burning Fire place inside of 'Moonbeam'
Inside of 'Moonbeam'
Spiral Staircase in Moonbeam, up to loft longe/ bathroom area
'Moonbeam' open bathroom area in Loft
Loft Lounge- Upstairs
Courtyard
walking out back to fire pit area
Fire Pit Area
Outback Fire Pit Area.
Satellite Bungalow- inquire here or see our separate listing for more pics/info
'Satellite' Bungalow- Add on or rent separately. see our separate listing
Front Entrance to the Satellite Bungalow.
Satellite Bungalow
Starry night at the Bungalows
Magic Rick Hammock
Get your HooP ON :)
Parking Area
Driveway- steep but paved (no need for 4X4)
The Moonbeam Bungalow -
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 38 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Katherine...
“A Total Gem In The Woods”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

So happy that my 16 year-old son and I stayed in this amazing place. The pictures don't even do it justice, it is adorable. The woods around it are amazing and you can seriously get away from it all. He slept up in the lofted area and I was in the bunks below. We were outside most of the time just to listen and soak up nature. With two cabins there, we got to know our neighbors but I will be going back. Hope to take both cabins for a girls trip. Don't miss this gem if you want a woodsy, quiet retreat.

Management Response
14 Jun 2017
Thank you SO Much for staying at Moonbeam Bungalows Katherine! I am Thrilled to hear you and your son had a wonderful time in the mountains and you enjoyed the property so much!! I look forward to having you back for a girls trip! stay in touch and thank you again :) Grace
AKfortyse...
Chicago, Illinois
“Great escape in tranquil mountains yet close enough drive to downtown Asheville!”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed at the Moonbeam bungalows the 2nd weekend in August 2016 and cannot say enough nice things about this magical place! You can tell Geace pours her heart and soul into every detail. We did not want to leave at the end of our stay. Felt like we could live out our days. the decor exactly matched our personalities. The hot tub is a great way to end every fun filled day. The place is adorable and pet friendly though this time we did not bring our dog (we def will next time!) most of our days were spent exploring nearby Asheville and it is just a short drive away. Grace is wonderful with communication as we'll. Highly recommended!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
boscovs
Louisville, Kentucky
“"I can't imagine staying anywhere else in the Blue Ridge Mountains."”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This place is magic. We stayed in the Satellite Bungalow, and I was just blown away by the amount of care and thoughtfulness that went into every detail of the place. The cabin itself is like a work of art with its unique design and use of space. The hot tub and fire pit areas are wonderful. The area out back is magical and peaceful. I sat there to sip my coffee and read in the morning and to have a fire at night. I especially loved sitting on "magic rock" out back at night. It feels like you are up in the trees, and it is so nice to look down over the cabin area. Perfect for meditation and relaxation. The bathtub is SO wonderful, and the owner is thoughtful enough to leave epsom salts and essential oils. After a long day of hiking, this was appreciated. So was the hot tub. Everything was easy to get to and close by. Hendersonville is close and has grocery stores and great restaurants, and Asheville is only 30 minutes away. We only ended up going into Asheville one of the days since there is so much hiking, etc near the cabin. The owner has left the most wonderfully detailed guidebook about the area full of brochures, maps, and restaurant menus! My only complaint was that my husband and I could not get comfortable in the bed. The sheets are great, but the mattress itself was too hard for us. It was kind of like a futon mattress, and it left us sore. This could just be personal preference. Next time, it would be nice to go with friends and rent out both cabins so that we could have a bit more privacy and have the whole property to ourselves, but really, it wasn't an issue to share it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location - the cabin - the bathtub - the out back area - magic rock
Liked least: The mattress
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Smammarel...
“I'd give 10 stars if I could”
Reviewed 2 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This vacation rental is AWESOME! Not only was Grace (the owner) the best person that I've ever worked with in securing a rental but she was also very gracious. We arrived to a bottle of wine, essential oils and bath salts to use, firewood for the fire pit and more. The Satellite Bungalow was perfect for my husband and I to spend a solo vacation this year. We were even able to make a low-key Thanksgiving dinner. There are many hiking and restaurant options near by, as well. We definitely plan to come back! Thanks Grace!!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The ambiance of the whole area
Liked least: Wifi went in and out...but we were glamping and didn't need it much
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
Brenda K
“Perfect combination of comfortable and rustic”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Came with two friends to attend a nearby Fiber Arts Festival. We had a GREAT time and all of us plan to come back by ourselves or with other people. The place was wonderfully stocked (including a surprise bottle of wine!) and the area is fantastic. Asheville is close but you could easily never go farther than Hendersonville and have everything you could ever want. Great little downtown area. We ate at Mezzaluna one night and Fidelia's one morning and both were great. And we didn't even get to any of the hiking and outdoors stuff. I'd love to come back by myself with my dog, and one of my friends wants to come back with her husband. Just wonderful.

Thanks so much for a great place to stay!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quirky design and the little things, like good tea and olive oil and nice sheets.
Liked least: Parking can be a little rough since you can only have one car right by the cabin.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing