“Magic Mountain air!”

Deck
Living Room w/ wood stove
Kitchen and bar seating for 2
Dining area seats 4
Bedroom w/ king on the upper level
Bedroom w/queen on main level
Bedroom w/double
Full Bath
Master Bathroom
Lower Level Rec Room
Lower Level Rec Room with queen futon
Sauna
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
FROGGYBIT...
“Isolated,not what was expected.”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The place at first appeared clean,then we actually got our stuff in and realized it wasn't, areas of sticky floors, comb webs, dog hair on furniture(which I try to get off by washing,my husband had to re level the washer due to it shaking horribly). The drive up there was a hard incline. The power went out on us for several hours. Beds hard as rocks,the WiFi was beyond slow, couldn't let our kids watch or play on there wireless devices, we didn't see in the pictures how it was 3 story's and lots of stairs(being we brought our grandparents and heavy coolers). In one word I say its out dated, the only thing in the place that took me by surprise was granite counter tops. I would not recommend any one to visit the cabin.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
SC

Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

NC
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing