“First try success”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We made our way here for dinner the other evening when in town for Spring Break. It got really good reviews and didn’t disappoint.

Great value for a decent size taco. We each had 3 different kinds, favorite was fish taco and Shrimp and grits (also grits as a side).

Recommended and would go to again if in Asheville.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,180)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Been here before and it was very good. This time very average at best. Plus is the counter help is very friendly and informative. Thai tacos seem off on the spice this time. Thai soup of the day was terrible, could not eat it as the spice was way off, not Thai. Fish taco was just ok. Lamb gyro taco was good. I will give them another try next time I’m in the area.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Second trip to Asheville and the first thing my teens wanted to do was come back to the White Duck. Between the 5 of us, we tried pretty much all of the menu and loved all of it. The pork belly and watermelon were my absolute fave. The only one I wasn’t so keen on was the tofu. And they make a great Margarita!

1  Thank HolidayClan
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Until Taco Temple opened a few blocks from my house, this was my go to for delicious quick tacos. They do a great job with all the fillings, its quick and inexpensive. Their margaritas are very well put together and a great and refreshing way to end the day.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good tacos. Interesting variety. A quick meal. Cool little place. If you are wanting to grab something out, but are feeling a little pinched in the wallet, this is a great place to stop.

1  Thank heartfire9