“Beautiful, quaint and cozy cabin! Everything we...”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome home.
Spring is glorious and green at Creekstone Cabin! perfect for planning the day's activities and relaxing  in the evenings.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome home.
Spring is glorious and green at Creekstone Cabin!
perfect for planning the day's activities and relaxing  in the evenings.
Living area with narrow spiral staircase leading to the loft with vaulted ceiling.
Cozy dining nook.
Bluetooth surround sound stereo, movie library, & high speed wireless internet.
Sleep at tree canopy height in the loft with queen size bed. Please mind your head ceiling is 6' max
Loft dressing area.
Downstairs bedroom with full size bed.  Open the window and fall asleep to the sounds of the creek.
Well equipped kitchen had all your basic cooking & baking needs; just add food!
The kitchen is small but has everything you need without the clutter.
Modern and well lit bathroom with shower/tub combo.
The moss-covered back yard with path leading into the Pisgah National Forest.
Be lulled to sleep by the sounds of Wayah Branch Creek running behind the cabin.
Natural landscaped yard with native flowers & plants.
Day lilies in the yard celebrate and greet you on summer days.
Creekstone Cabin - a rustic gem
Enjoy evenings on this amazing deck; grill, relax and  connect with nature.
Summer evenings at Creekstone Cabin.
Read a book, watch the birds, and listen to the creek; unwind.
Enjoy summer afternoons relaxing on the deck listening to the creek, reading a book or grilling out.
View from the natural landscaped front yard.
Fall color at Creekstone Cabin.
Fall color in the Blue Ridge Mountains, 4 miles from the cabin.
Fall leaves
Creekstone Cabin covered in 18 inch blanket of pure white.  Jan 22, 2016
Winter wonderland at Creekstone Cabin.
Gently falling snow magically transforms the cabin and forest.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 41 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Footprint...
“Beautiful, quaint and cozy cabin! Everything we were expecting and more.”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here a week too celebrate our 3 year anniversary. We were so in love with the cabin as soon we stepped inside. We enjoyed sipping our morning coffee on the patio while listening to the sounds of the forest and the babbling brook behind the cabin. Such a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle yet still so close to grocery stores, restaurants, etc. We didn't want to leave after it was all said and done! John was great in checking up on us and we spoke briefly to the caretaker and she seemed wonderful as well! Definitely recommend!

24 Mar 2017
I'm so grateful that you had a wonderful time and loved the cabin! What a treat to have mild enough weather in February to enjoy the deck and take in the sounds of nature. We'd love to have you back on your 4th anniversary.
Thank you for the great review and taking care of my cabin during your stay, Jennifer. Hope to see you next year!
Pathfinde...
“Perfect cabin!”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This adorable cabin was perfect for my husband and I on our big celebratory trip. It was far enough away from town to feel like your in the mountains, but close enough to easily zip down for the fun to be had in Asheville. John was so helpful with the whole process!

10 Feb 2017
Thank you, Elise!
I'm glad the two of you had a wonderful time at my cabin. We hope to host you on your next trip to the Asheville area.
Best regards,
John
Dean L
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“The Cabin Met All of our Expectations”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We so thoroughly enjoyed our time at the cabin. It is stocked with everything you can imagine. The location is perfect for exploring the Pisgah forest; you are minutes away from the Blue Ridge Parkway. And conveniently located to Asheville and other surrounding towns. Loved the amenities of Wi-Fi and Netflix and a basket filled to the brim of tourist information. If it had been a different time of year, we would have taken advantage of the hiking trails just behind the cabin. The cabin owner and the caretaker are very attentive to your needs.

You won't regret choosing this cabin for your stay!

Your age range 50-64
22 Dec 2016
Thank you, Val! I'm happy that you had a great time. Hiking is plentiful close to the cabin and early June is my favorite time to hike the area, just before the summer crowds arrive. Thank you for taking great care of my home during your visit and we'd love to have you come back.
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

5 Dec 2016
Dan & Jen,
Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad you had a great time at my cabin. We'd love to have you back!
Joekrys
North Chicago, Illinois
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY WITH ONE EXCEPTION.”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

As many (most) of the other reviews have said, this is a charming, quiet, well decorated cabin and has everything you could ask for to make your stay a delightful experience. However, I have not given the cabin a perfect review for two reasons.
The first is the master bedroom, which is located in a loft above the main living area. While it is charming it's not suitable for anyone over 6 foot tall. I'm 6'3" tall and if I attempted to sleep in this room I would have to duck everywhere I walked and would have probably hit my head each time I got out of bed. Even my wife who is only 5'6" tall had to make sure she walked down the center of the room!
The second thing I didn't like about the cabin is the steel spiral staircase to the master bedroom. It was very narrow to navigate, especially if you have big feet, and also something you wouldn't want to go up and down in the middle of the night. You also had to use caution when leaving the kitchen so you didn't hit your head, as the stair case is very close to the door opening.
In closing it was hard not to give this cabin a better review, but I felt future guests should be aware of the above drawbacks before making their reservations.

30 Oct 2016
Joe-
Thank you for your honest review. I had changed and added new photos earlier this year, deleting some of the older ones without realizing the replacements did not show the spiral staircase. For the upstairs, the caption on the picture does state the clearance is low. However, I should have done a better job on clearly stating that in the narrative describing my cabin.
To avoid future issues of the same nature, I have updated this listing with more photos and narrative that specifically addresses the staircase and loft. It troubles me that I did not meet your expectations and take full responsibility. I hope you will accept my apologies about the unwelcome surprises the stairwell and loft presented during your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing