“Amazingly DELICIOUS and super "GREEN"”
Review of Posana

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Asheville
Cross street: Patton
Description: With a focus on serving local, seasonal, and sustainable cuisine, Posana sources unprocessed, premium ingredients from nearly 65 different local purveyors and farmers each week and regularly changes the menu. The restaurant's warm welcoming main dining room is ideal for a weeknight dinner, weekend brunch, or a special occasion celebration. We can't wait to serve you.
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Fantastic restaurant! From the moment you walk in you are greeted with a very friendly welcoming staff. We dined at the bar and truly had the best service. Brandon was top notch with his incredible personality and recommendations.
The food was delicious, started out with Oxtail Gnocchi which was fabulous then the Joyce Farms Poulet Rouge...the flavors in that dish were intense, after that we had to do dessert so we went for the Spiced Caramel Bomb which just exploded with flavor in your mouth. I enjoyed a lovely pot of tea which was presented so charming with it's tea pot and unique tea bag.
This will be my go to restaurant for sure every time I visit Asheville, loved everything about it especially that they are all totally GREEN with EVERYTHING which I LOVE!! Make your reservation now.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The two of us sat at the bar. Service was great and friendly. The food was just as good. I had the goat cheese omelette with excellent cheddar grits and the best biscuit ever. Girlfriend had eggs benedict. Order iced tea and be surprised how they brew and serve it.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Our 3rd visit to Posana was as good as our 1st visit. We do not live in Asheville, but we've chosen to dine at Posana during each of our last three visits and we've enjoyed it more with each visit. Great wine and great food--love it!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

And I'm not kidding . Hands down the best in my travels anywhere in last 3 years. I have been here about 5-6 times or more , and I'm not even from Asheville and sorry I have never written review do far. AND even if you don't need GF it's outstanding and you would never even know every item is GF, ( except some beers ). Almost every food item is excellent in its own right And brunch wow!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Finally made it to Posana for dinner. My husband and I had been there for dessert before because their chocolate is always on point. Due to the half hour wait, we sat at the bar which was fine for my husband, my mom and I as we always enjoy the vantage point of interacting with the bartender. Bartender was fabulous! Very knowledgeable and personable but also professional (which I greatly appreciate). Mom and husband both ordered a gin and tonic type cocktail that was delicious! Came with a beautiful sprig of rosemary. Sorry yall, the name of it escapes me. We ordered several appetizers including the brussel sprouts, butternut squash and chicken liver mousse. All of which were absolutely fantastic! For dinner, I ordered scallops with lima beans. Scallops were delicious and cooked perfectly but, the lima beans were hard? My husband pointed out that they had not been properly shelled and removed and outer casing of one of them to demonstrate. Upon doing this, I noticed a difference that made the beans much more palatable. Husband ordered a pasta dish with a braised short rib. I had a bite of it and thought it was good but, a little greasy. Mom ordered the trout which came out over-cooked. However, the bartender heard us use the word "over" and immediately asked how he could remedy the situation. Because we were basically done eating, we did not opt for the refire but, he removed the trout from the bill anyway. His attentive service is most definitely the main reason why I would return to Posana and recommend it. It does have a ton of gluten-free options and a very nice atmosphere. Also, we order a chocolate pot de creme type dessert to go which was AMAZING! Thanks Posana! We will be back.