We decided on a change after a bad stay last year at another well known hotel chain. After reading reviews I decided to stay at the Country Inn and I am glad we chose it. Our room was on the 4th floor and was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The hotel is close to the interstate (but not close enough to hear the traffic) and according to GPS 5 miles from the entrance gate to Biltmore House.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a nice comfortable and affordable place to stay in Asheville. Our room was comfortable, the employees were very nice, service was excellent, and the breakfast was hot and wonderful. We had a great stay and found a new "our place" to stay in Asheville when visiting the Biltmore estate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville