Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
USD 124*
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
USD 84*
USD 118*
USD 321*
  • Restaurant
USD 134*
Homewood
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
USD 119*
USD 105*
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
USD 180*
USD 163*
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
USD 276*
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
USD 315*
USD 338*
Hotels.com
1,627 results
All reviewspenthouse suitecorner roomgrove arcadewithin walking distancefloor to ceiling windowshuge showerfiltered watermodern hotelself parkingwalk in showerhigh floorgreat view of the mountainsoff the highwaygreat roommini fridgeking bedbiltmore estate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Hotel is on one edge of downtown but within easy walking distance of downtown attractions. Our room (902) had a great mountain view. Rooms are compact but complete. Double drapes greatly reduced the outside freeway noise and car lights.

The staff was most helpful and overall service was outstanding. Love the ease of free covered parking and free Internet access. We will stay here anytime we return to the Asheville area.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view. Mountain side was very pretty, did not see the downtown view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hensaustin
Reviewed 10 May 2012

The Hotel Indigo is a charming, modern boutique hotel. The lobby is contemporary, but comfortable and inviting. I got a standard queen room. Simple and tastefully decorated, spotless hardwood floors, beyond clean. The bathroom featured a big counter and large tiled shower. I was staying alone, so it was plenty spacious for me. It might be a little tight with 2 people. And you can't beat the location. Beautiful mountain views (from my room, anyway) and downtown is a couple of minutes walk. It doesn't get more convenient.

The only negative I can think of is the tightness of the parking. I had to be very careful backing out in the front circle after check in and go slowly down the ramp. Parking is free and is only for hotel guests, though, which is a plus.

The staff is very well-trained--friendly, helpful and accommodating. I got room service twice. Both orders came quickly. The BLT for lunch was very good. The omelet for breakfast was just okay. The server forgot to bring salt and pepper. I'm sure they would have brought it to me if I asked, but I didn't bother.

Overall, a fantastic place to stay. Love it!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank travel2424
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Indigo is the mark that the ICH Group (Holiday Inns, etc) has established for its chic, boutique hotels. This was our second experience with the Indigo brand (last year in London) and we are hooked. Service is excellent, public spaces and rooms are immaculate and the place is green; e.g., hallway lights on motion detectors, wood floors rather than carpet in the rooms. We had a corner room with spectacular views of the mountains to the west as well as the basilica and downtown. Room was large and the bathroom was huge - a walk-in shower TDF. Had breakfast at the in-lobby restaurant both days and the food was fresh and very reasonable. Property is literally on the Interstate, great fro easy access but can occasionally be noisy. A block and a half from funky downtown Asheville and lots of great shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Get a mountain view room - a corner room if possible
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank FSR99
Reviewed 6 May 2012

We have stayed at another hotel in Asheville for the last 5 years but it was booked. My step son recommended this hotel. This was the best decision. The hotel and its staff were above excellent. We travel with a dog and this hotel is extremely dog friendly. The room was terrific and the location was excellent for walking to downtown Asheville. I have never been to a hotel with a friendlier and warmer staff. I will definitely stay here again when we return to Asheville later this year.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Howard S
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Clean.convenient location and comfortable. This hotel is fab. We had a room high up and looking out towards the mountains which was lovely.
Lobby cafe is well worth a visit too.
A great all rounder. We loved this hotel and location.

• Stayed: April 2012