Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
USD 123*
Country Inn
USD 101*
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
USD 84*
USD 149*
USD 121*
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
USD 198*
USD 180*
  • Pool
USD 132*
USD 116*
Hampton.com
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
USD 129*
USD 293*
Autograph
  • Restaurant
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
USD 276*
  • Pool
USD 338*
Hotels.com
1,627 results
All reviewspenthouse suitecorner roomgrove arcadewithin walking distancefloor to ceiling windowshuge showerfiltered watermodern hotelself parkingwalk in showerhigh floorgreat view of the mountainsoff the highwaygreat roommini fridgeking bedbiltmore estate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2012

1st of all, I will state that I am in no way connected with this hotel.
Me and my wife traveled to Asheville and stayed on the 6th floor of this fine establishment. Upon checking in the staff was friendly and professional. They even gave us complimentary bottled water.
We had a corner room on the 6th floor (room 601) I highly recommend this. We had the view of the mountains and the city.
I would rather stay here than stay at Biltmore
When we would call the front desk to see if there was more cream available, they promptly brought it to our room
Even the elevator had a nice voice when you pressed a button! Not 1 complaint!

Room Tip: choose a corner.. King suite.. trust me..
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeanAlvarado
Reviewed 18 March 2012

The room was large and clean. The location is close to the restaurants and several live music venues. The staff the friendly and helpful. I was in Asheville with a friend but I will stay at this hotel with my family....hopefully soon.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Hotel Indigo, a lovely boutique hotel. The parking was convenient. The staff was very welcoming and continued to greet us thorough out our stay. Concierge services were offered. The room was bright, airy and clean. The decorating was contemporary and the flooring was either wood or a laminate- very clean and modern. We loved the lack of wall to wall carpeting! The bathroom was beautiful with a huge tiled shower, great lighting, and a beautiful sink and a vast counter. The location was convenient for walking to shops and restaurants. We will stay at the Hotel Indigo again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Stayed at Hotel Indigo for a weekend getaway prior to my niece having surgery. The staff was extremely helpful and very gracious. They had placed a very nice card with balloons and fruit and cookies in the room prior to our arrival, which my niece really appreciated. The room was bright, very clean and spacious. The views were beautiful and the location was perfect. A short drive to Biltmore house and walking distance to lots of shopping and dining. The lobby coffee bar/restaurant was great, food and service.
My only negative comment is the parking. It's is a bit tricky to get in the parking garage, especially for a larger vehicle. I wouldn't let this prevent me from booking another stay though.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at - Hotel Indigo in downtown Asheville, NC last week. The hotel
is exceptionally nice! Registration & parking is conveniently located with easy access. The room decor is contemporary and green recycling measures! It reminds me of an upscale boutique hotel! A curved wall with green foliage, lovely pictures, furnishings! ! The added Keurig coffee/tea bar- was an added pleasure! Natural Aveda products for bath amenities! The hotel was extremely quiet, good locale for walking to all shops and restaurants! Breakfast served in the morning, had heart healthy in mind! I would give this hotel a 5 Star! Great hotel!
Everything was perfect!