“Fantastic Fun”

LaZoom
Ranked #1 of 33 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Asheville is widely known as a unique little city where the mountains mingle with the weird. There’s no place quite like it, and there’s never been anything like the award-winning LaZoom Tours! The unforgettable LaZoom experience is, from start to finish, uniquely fun and immersive. Any of our four experiences are a hit with visitors and locals alike! Our City Comedy, adult-only Haunted Comedy, Kids' Comedy and Band and Beer Rides are by far the best, most entertaining way to see and get to know Asheville. Explore the city with LaZoom’s wild guides to discover Asheville’s living, beating heart and quirky sense of humor! LaZoom is beloved by locals and visitors alike. Get on the bus for the ride of your life! Hop on our website at lazoomtours.com for video and accurate tour times.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Cleveland, TN
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Husband and I love Asheville. This was our 5th trip in 2 years, and our first time to go on the LaZoom comedy tour (city tour). This is a really great way to spend a couple of hours! The guide will keep you laughing as you drive all over town, and he pointed out some sights that we wouldn't have ever seen on our own. While he shares some tidbits on Asheville's history, this is primarily a COMEDY tour. If you are looking for a historical tour, find something else. But if you want to laugh so hard that you nearly pee yourself, choose LaZoom!

Visited September 2011
2 Thank tenngal8

Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Not your typical tour. This ride was both informative and absolutely funny. I wasn't sure I'd enjoy such a touristy type thing, but it was a ton of fun. The tour guide was hilarious as he told stories about Asheville's history. This is the tour where the nun on the tall bike comes riding by and comes on board for some "soul saving". Also be on the lookout for giant cockroaches! Highly recommend if you are in the Asheville area.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Marjie23
Asheville, North Carolina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“What a hoot”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

This is so fun. Historic tour made hilarious, I laughed and learned at the same time.

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Historical & Hysterical”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
this tour is a lot of fun and very affordable
most of the time I was so well entertained that I forgot to look at the landmarks....
a must in Asheville

1 Thank Ulrike E
Asheville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“What a great time on New Years Eve!”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Well, long time residents of Asheville and we had never done the comedy tour. So, with my sister and her husband visiting for new years, I wanted to do something different so I signed the four of us up for the tour at 7:00 on news years eve. What a great idea, we had blast, laughed a bunch, learned a little about Asheville and just had a great time. So much enthusiasm and activity! I would really recommend this if visiting the Asheville area or even if you live here!

1 Thank JdiamondD