“Good NC BBQ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Augusta, Georgia
“Good NC BBQ”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

As a Georgia guy, I thought this BBQ was a bit different but still good. I went with the pulled pork but next time I am going to try the chicken. The green beans and macaroni and cheese were both great!

• Visited February 2012

Ridgecrest, North Carolina
“12 Bones on the Old French Broad in Asheville, NC”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

9 of my co-workers and I had lunch here again yesterday. The food was great. The service was faster than you would think with the line and all. I have been sending people here to this eating establishment for over 9 years. I have yet to have a disappointed customer. This is my 4th visit to 12 Bones. I would highly recommend having lunch here.

• Visited February 2012
piedmont of NC
“There is good BBQ in asheville!”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Worth the wait in line. Good pork bbq, smoked turkey - but the ribs are what shines! We had a small order of blueberry chipotle ribs but will make that our main entree next time. Sides were delicious (esp. collards, cheese grits). Reseasonbly priced, ample portions. Will definitely return. We went to original location (riverside dr.) hours are 11a-4p M-F ONLY.

Visited February 2012
Lake Charles, LA
“Local Deliciousness!”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My husband loved the ribs with both the traditional brown sugar sauce as well as the blueberry chipotle(we lugged a bottle of this ambrosia home on the plane it was so good). He also loved the side special of sausage mushroom casserole. Being a vegeatarian, there was still plenty for me to eat-corn pudding to die for, great greens and a dessert like sweet corn bread. The staff here is helpful, and friendly. We will definitely return!

Visited February 2012
Swannanoa, North Carolina
“Two 12 Bones in Asheville”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

The original is in the Arts District and is superb. The second on Sweeten Creek Road is equally good, but has less atmosphere. The original is only open for lunch. Check schedules. Worth the effort to get there.