“Delicious sushi and cool Zen environment”

Asheville Sushi &Hibachi
Ranked #378 of 811 Restaurants in Asheville
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My family and I enjoyed a delicious supper! Our server was very knowledgeable and gave us great suggestions for the rolls that we ordered. There were so many fun choices it was hard to decide but the ones we ended up with were just delicious! The atmosphere was very zen and calming. The restaurant was cozy and clean and the service was excellent. We would highly recommend this neighborhood gem and we will be back soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Yum! I love this place!

The staff is amazing and the sushi is skillfully prepared!

Their appetizers are excellent, especially that gyoza (that's my husband's favourite - I'm a vegetarian).

The sweet potato tempura roll is the most delicious roll around! Seriously, I could have that for lunch and dinner every single day of my life and never be disappointed!

I highly recommend visiting for an incredible lunch or dinner!

Kelly Anne Blount
USA TODAY Bestselling Author

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I would not usually consider a really good dining experience at a restaurant that is tucked into a small strip mall that contains a Wal-Mart (I'm sorry if I've offended Walmart shoppers - nothing personal). But alas, I have found one. AS&H (short for Asheville Sushi & Hibachi) and the sign outside says this, is a really good restaurant.

Warmly greated upon entry, the staff was attentive and the meal was served in a timely fashion. The sushi was fresh and delicious and the tempura dish was freshly prepared and not greasy. There is an extensive menu and something for everyone to enjoy. I will be a regular customer for sure.

Any negatives? It was quiet that night so the staff was slightly overattentive but I'm not complaining. That's better than not finding the staff at all!

1  Thank melaniesei
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

This relatively new restaurant is in the Walmart shopping center on Hendersonville Rd. It's quite small, but the menu is huge. Fresh sushi. Fair service. Worth a visit, but not outstanding.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

I first came on business four months ago for a late lunch and was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was new so I thought I'd wait before I returned for a true assessment.
Today I brought my family for dinner and I must say, I should have come sooner as I was impressed once again. The food, the service, and the atmosphere were absolutely delightful. The food presentation was fantastic, particularly the sushi plates which were artfully designed. The real impression came with the quality and taste of the food itself, both of which were simply outstanding.
Finally, the staff was just as inviting as everything here. Moreover, our server Erin was kind, engaged, and quite helpful with the menu. Asheville Sushi & Hibachi has definitely become a go-to locations for both business and family meals.
If the staff ever gets to read this, thank you so much and I wish you all great fortunes.