All reviews front desk jacuzzi tub indoor pool excellent price free breakfast bread items the usual amenities room was clean waffles room door hot breakfast central location would stay here again stayed one night very nice hotel old school waffle machine
Reviewed 21 May 2018

While I did not stay at this Inn I did book their Meeting Room for a graduation party.
This room is large! Clean! Has its own private bathrooms (also clean).
The room was set up as I wished and could have been set up in any style that you would need for up to 100 people.
Not only did the modest cost cover the room it also included ice, coffee, tea, cups, plates, plastic utensils.
I did get to visit one of the guest room wich I also found to be better than the two star rating for this hotel.
So if you are in Gunnison and need a meeting place contact this Quality Inn.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Pulled in just as the snow was starting. The front desk was very helpful locating us in a downstairs room and recommending a local pizza place which turned out to be excellent! Love that it isn't far from running trails but if the weather is bad, there is an indoor pool as well as a fitness center.

Room Tip: We stayed toward the back so it was very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2018

This Hotel has everythink wjhat a heavy traveler can dream of it, my room number was 107 with Hottub and Shower, very clean room and quiet......
But additional I want to mention your breakfast attendance Woman Patricia , she is above the level of good service, she was present and was asking if I need anything...
I will send other Hotel Francjis owner to this hotel to learn some think......
CUSTOMER SERVICE

I will see you again in 3 months guarantee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! v Thanks again!

Room Tip: Hey Travelers ask for room 107 !!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stayed at this hotel for the breakfast reviews and a pool for the kids. Good stay, but the pool was freezing cold. I assumed a non-heated pool which can NOT happen in a place like Gunnison (Gunnison is well known for cold temps). If your stay must include kids in the pool, don't stay here unless very cold water is not a problem. Otherwise a great stay, and would stay again.

Room Tip: Great stay unless kids must have a pool and they can't handle freezing water.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We were traveling for 3 weeks. This hotel was very nice. The room was clear, large, and had the biggest bathroom we've ever had. They did deactivate our room keys while we were at breakfast the morning we left, and had to have them reactivated. The WiFi didn't work the first night. They got it back and running in the morning. The breakfast is standard. Nothing to brag about. It has a decent laundry. They need to correct the curtains over the heating / air conditioning, they blow out when the fan is running.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple