“Yummmmmy!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Gunnison
Price range: USD 5 - USD 11
Cuisines: Deli, Healthy
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Went here for lunch with my gluten free mother in law and I'm a vegetarian... we both had many options!! The Vegetarian Banh Mi sandwich was KILLER!!! SOOO GOOD!!!!
I've been dreaming about it ever since... Tasty, fresh ingredients and fresh, homemade, vegan/gluten free African peanut soup which was delightful!! Never had anything like it before!! My mother in law had a really large, yummy looking salad. I am in Gunnison often and am kind of mad at myself for never trying the deli here before now. I can't wait to eat there again!

The store is awesome too, best selection of natural vitamins and products in the Gunnison valley! Was able to find a really good aluminum free deodorant that actually works at a very reasonable price! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place!!!!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The service is good although a little slow. The food is excellent and priced reasonably for being organic. They have quite a few options for being a small deli and everything I've tried has been very tasty. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I had a salad(big),and really good dressing,other day a sandwich and soup,good price for this quality meal, has a small natural grocery store.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We visited several times & enjoyed everything we ordered. Food was clean & delicious! We WILL BE BACK!

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

I stopped here to pick up a quick pre made sandwich, which was good. I waited to pay while the employees just looked at me. Finally, one person took my money, but she was surly, and the only thing I heard from her was the price of the sandwich. Customer service is just as important as having good food.