“Well run and fun”
Review of Mochas!

Mochas!
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Gunnison
Reviewed 30 July 2016

We stopped for coffee at mid day. I got a dark roast drip, my wife got an iced mocha latte. They were both fresh and tasty and not terribly expensive.. The pastries looked good.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A great menu coffee drinks, smoothies,pastries, and ice cream. Bulk coffee is available. Casual place to come for conversations or to study. Computers are always accepted and are obviously welcomed.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Mochas offers a good selection of food for those looking for a quick bite to eat. They specialize in coffee and offer several unique blends. They also have Wi-Fi so you can connect while enjoying your favorite cup of coffee.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We stopped here for a quick pick up breakfast while birding in the area. I had a greens smoothie that was excellent and even better was the breakfast burrito. I had the vegan burrito and the combination of veggies and salsa was superb!

If I lived in Gunnison I would be at this place quite a bit. Thanks for the great start to the day!

1  Thank Brian A
Reviewed 14 May 2016

We were in Gunnison for graduation and my niece and boyfriend stopped in 6 times in four days, so my brother in law and I decided to stop in. Plenty of seating but no real décor. The service was friendly but seem kind of disorganized. My b in law got his drink five minutes before I got mine (with a half a dozen people served between us). The drinks were very good. They also have sandwiches, wraps, baked goods and ice cream. I could see me stopping in but not being my regular hangout.

1  Thank Blake A