“Don't go during prime time”
Review of Chili's Grill

Chili's Grill
Ranked #105 of 176 Restaurants in Homestead
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I keep saying I'm never going back here but it is so close to my house we end up going anyway. During prime time the place is packed, lots of big groups with children. Place gets really dirty. We were there recently and many tables had not been cleaned, the floors were sticky and messy. The food is hit and miss...sometimes quite good other times not as ordered, such as burgers way undercooked. Service is also hit and miss. You just can't count on what kind of experience you'll have.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Chilis is my go to when I travel, and I travel a lot. This is by far, the worst Chilis I've ever been to.

We arrived at 10 pm on our way home from the airport. It took 30 minutes for our drinks to arrive and then another fifteen minutes for the appetizer we ordered with the drinks. The food took another 30 minutes after that.

They were not busy.

Everything we were served was cold. Which meant that not only was the server bad, she had no help from her co workers or managers. For chicken wings to be at room temp when served means they sat in the window for at least ten minutes.

There was garbage under most of the tables, the menus were sticky with god knows what, and the bathroom was absolutely disgusting. I actually saw a half eaten sandwich under a booth. Trash was overflowing, there was no soap, or paper towels.

Out of the almost 200 reviews I've made, this place is a bottom five.

1  Thank joecooool
Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

We're sorry to hear that your recent experience was not as good as it should have been. We want to make this right. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experiences with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed 18 September 2016

If you want good drinks and service I highly suggest going and seeing Robert behind the bar. He is very nice and made my experience wonderful. I will defiently return to see Robert. Food is alright.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

So I decided to stop at this chilis on my birthday for a late dinner. I reserved a table online and was sat when I arrived.After beimg sat for about 30 minutes I requested to be moved because teen two girls be ideal us were cursing so loud. So the server was ok with moving me to another table so I order drinks and some appetizers. About 20 minutes later the appetizer comes out and I order double boneless wings and the slider burgers. Well I received two orders of Buffalo wings and then like a garlic type of wings.so I tell the server I'm sorry. But this is not the right order. She takes it to the kitchen and in another 20 minutes returns with the plate and it still had all the same boneless wings that were brought to my table 20 minutes before hand. The server tells me oh the kitchen said you can just have the extra wings. Sorry but I don't think anyone wants boneless wings that have been sitting on a server line for 20 minutes.and it wasn't just the wrong order they brought back it was the same plate with the same cold wings. Anyways I try to over look this and have a goodnight because it's my birthday. I proceeded to open my silver ware to eat and there is glue stuck all over my silver. While my server yet very nice but very slow because she was talking and playing with other servers.so it takes 10 to 15 minutes for me to get more silverware. Mind you it wasn't busy they were closing and I guess too busy doing side work vers taking care of the tables. So I get my silverware and start eating and my order comes out and of course my wife's dinner order was wrong. So I get the server again. Had to stand up and just about walk into the kitchen to find her. She tells me oh yeah that's not what you ordered I'm sorry the kitchen does whatever they want.ok so now I'm getting very upset. So I order another round of drink. The server returns with the dinner plate for my wife and we eat. So we get done eating dinner 20 or 39 minutes and still no round of drinks and server has disappeared again. So I get up and walk around and find my server and I ask for my check. She brings me my check and it still has the two drinks I never received. So I ask her and she says oh ok give me a second. Then she comes back and gives me a bill for 0.00 I said no this can't be right so I go find the server again and she is like whats wrong so I show her the bill and she gives me the right bill and is gone again.so I paid and left. Very bad experience I would not recommend this location unless are looking to be disappointed.

2  Thank William D
Reviewed 26 June 2016

We enjoyed the food but our server after not being able to explain the drink menu to us became very terse and was not friendly nor helpful at all.

Been to Chili's Grill? Share your experiences!